Sponsored

So I was in for routine maintenance..

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 17 Charger HC, 16 Challenger HC
Starting to pop at dealers. Seen a couple with 5k ADM. Going to look at white w/black stripes tomorrow AM. Dealer is 15 miles from me. They want 15k ADM but I want to finally see it in person. Good to see multiples available at dealers for sale.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The dealer I just purchased my 350 from said they could purchase an allocation from several other dealers for $6500. They had two allocations for this year. That is much better then what I’ve seen as far as markups go for a 500. I’ll pay msrp but not above. I’m just going to wait till the 21’s are able to be ordered.

Some get multiple allocations but, most likely, they bought the allocation from another dealer.

OP
OP
Decosse

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
Sorry to hear someone had a bad experience. I've been treated very well, paid a fair price, and they have taken good care of my car. I can only go by my own experience, and that they do a lot of business (shrug). I don't imagine they are much different from most. The only cars they adm are the super limited models. Spoke with salesman about it (posted on the windshield) and he said of course it's negotiable. We all have seen others asking a lot more and getting it. As long as people are willing to pay...

Anyway, it was fun to see some in the "flesh", was an entertaining way to spend an hour, and I thought y'all would enjoy seeing them. They look even better in real life than in photos, so if you have one on the way, you won't be disappointed :D

(They almost got me with a premier package PP2 Wimbledon White GT with red leather, Cup 2s...., but cleaning out a 401k for a car would be silly...wouldn't it? :wink: )

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
but i like the look, im willing to be slower, to look goooood.

and id take it off if heading out for specific types of driving
Either anderson composites or ford performance will be selling the wing. A hell of a lot cheaper than a CFTP

Sponsored

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 17 Charger HC, 16 Challenger HC
Went and looked at the white GT500 today. Pictures made it look Oxford white w/black stripes but the stripes were actually blue. Honestly it was meh....... The GT350 is hands down a better looking car. They had 2 GT350Rs and a GT350 base right next to it. Maybe the color combo wasn't doing it for me but the GT350 just looks so much better. The Recaro seats look a lil nicer than the 350s but to me feel the same with regard to bolstering and seating position. The lil knob....not a fan but forgivable. Huge breaks look amazing, the wheels are mediocre. I was hoping to love it in person but I really need to see a different color. I am in love with the performance aspects the tranny and the motor but not so much the look. Really like to see one in Magnetic w/ black stripes and hoping Leadfoot Grey comes back.

That being said the dealer wanted 15K ADM. Spoke with salesman and manager who were both super cool. He said he'd go 10k on the ADM and expects 2021s to be less. I put my name in for when 2021 order banks open. Hoping for some more color options and spec it out. This one did not have the Carbon Fiber dash like my 350 and I'm a fan of that. He also said the GT350Rs (Magnetic w/black stripes 2020 and white w/black roof 2019) he'd sell at invoice if anybody is looking for one of those or knows someone who is. They are labeled with ADM but straight from the horses mouth they wanna move the 350s.

Dealer is Dick Smith ford in Columbia SC. GT500 is 94K with the 15 ADM so conceivably you could pick it up for 89. 74 was MSRP on 2020 GT350R. Did not ask what invoice is. Sales guy was Mathew and Manager was Lee. Happy hunting.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Either anderson composites or ford performance will be selling the wing. A hell of a lot cheaper than a CFTP
I would hope that Anderson can stick to their normal margin and that Ford Performance doesn't somehow force the price ever skyward via an agreement to prevent this wing from stepping on the toes of anything Ford Parts and Service may be "selling." Something tells me that with any exchange of cad data or licensing that Ford will ruin a great aftermarket effort. They just recently dumped a large number of licensing agreements with aftermarket companies for absolutely no stated reason other than "they are going in a new direction."

J. Gross

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit Mustang
Manny is in the business of separating you from your hard earned money. Plain and simple. He ain’t your friend.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Give them.my # to pass to silvers buyer, i want that wing lol. Maybe ill get lucky and he likes the base style better
If you find a buyer that likes the base wing over the CFTP wing, give him my # too!! maybe he’ll like the base wheels over the Carbon and want to swap me wheels, lol

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
JW: You never know! <smile>

Any word?
Going to check today on progress and see if I can’t get a word in with tech, as of Tuesday they were looking early next week!

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
That's pretty darn fast, my friend. I'd be tickled pink with that estimate considering what will be done.
I’m telling you,! I already love the Mustang brand. Nobody wants to go through this but I’m a Ford guy for life if this keeps on schedule!

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
Just a little eye candy for your Friday. Salespeople said they can't even drive them. Silver sold, red available.
20200117_103942.jpg
May be the angle but it sure makes my GT350R look small :)

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Scott: And if FEELS "bigger," too, or at least it does to me over my S197, yet the older vehicle is slightly longer, (and if memory serves, it's quite a bit heavier, too but I can't go check, she's covered in my neighbor's garage and of course, I don't have it written down somewheres.) :-)

Without QUESTION, that was a run-on sentence. <laughing>
Sponsored