Sponsored

Maintenance Record

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Thought I would share a simple maintenance log I created using the format in the back of the supplement guide.

Added two more activity logs per sheet and a note section. When you need to add more entries, just print page 2.
Sponsored

Attachments

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You know everyone is entitled to a free carfax page where you can upload all your maintenance as it is accomplished. I did this with my TY R. It was nice in that not only was it documented, but it was on the carfax

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
You know everyone is entitled to a free carfax page where you can upload all your maintenance as it is accomplished. I did this with my TY R. It was nice in that not only was it documented, but it was on the carfax
Until CARFAX goes away....eventually. I don’t put anything in the cloud if I don’t have to.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Until CARFAX goes away....eventually. I don’t put anything in the cloud if I don’t have to.
Do you have facebook?

Also, This place is a cloud. We post all kinds of things about ourselves here.......

Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
Do you have facebook?

Also, This place is a cloud. We post all kinds of things about ourselves here.......
This place is the closest I get to any social media. I still have high-level clearances and know what people are doing with data out there. Safe to say, there is NO privacy anywhere (get used to that), and bad guys can pretty much do whatever they want.
So be careful playing in the cloud. Expect that anything you do/say in the cloud is completely public (ask any celebrity).
As I tell my family: “Get off of all social media and stay off.”

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I'm a fuddy duddy about the Web, "clouds," and social media, Don, so I totally agree. No kids to worry about but the wife eats, sleeps, and BREATHES Fakebook. I've given up on that but she only uses her mobile or tablet and neither have access to the LAN PC's where all the data resides. Plus, she does 99 percent reading and one percent posting, thankfully. So far, we've been lucky. I do use the clouds I pay for but only for temporary purposes, a "drive in the sky" so to speak. Otherwise, Mr. G. and Mr. F know as little about me as I can help.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
This place is the closest I get to any social media. I still have high-level clearances and know what people are doing with data out there. Safe to say, there is NO privacy anywhere (get used to that), and bad guys can pretty much do whatever they want.
So be careful playing in the cloud. Expect that anything you do/say in the cloud is completely public (ask any celebrity).
As I tell my family: “Get off of all social media and stay off.”
I don't facebook either. I, like you, use this as my only social media outlet. Anyone who knows who I work for is usually trusted and I ask that be kept off the record. My employer has strict social media policies, who I work for has nothing to do with me here. I completely understand where you are coming from, I too held very high level security clearances as well when I was actively serving.
Sponsored