Sponsored

sirius free trail

onebad58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang 1958 ford 2021 mach 1
i did not know the free trial was ony 3 months. wow ford shure got cheap.
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
i did not know the free trial was ony 3 months. wow ford shure got cheap.
I'm guessing that Ford figured most people would become hooked on having it in less time than that. And that for those who wouldn't, 3 months free trial wouldn't be nearly long enough to bring them in.

Norm

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
If you do want to keep Sirius do not accept what they're offering in the mail. Call them, tell them you want to keep the exact package (which is everything) you have in the free trial. Do not accept their offer unless it's at least $120 for the entire year. I have found that they will bend over backwards not to lose you as a customer. I haven't paid more that $120 a year in the last 5 years. They will give you it for that price for a year but it will renew at full price of over $300 a year if you don't call them before it renews. It's a pain to call them every year but worth it if you want the service.
By the way if you forget to call and get charged full price just call and tell them you want to cancel and they will relent and give it to you for $120 again.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Sirius XM, like nails on a chalkboard. I didn't even use any of my free trial.

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Same here. I would have gladly given my trial months to anyone else if it meant I did not have to receive 10 emails a day letting me now that it’s my absolute last chance to sign up for Sirius xm. I swear between them and Franklin mint I’m about ready to jump off a cliff. Every damn time I look at my phone there are texts and emails from these people.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Same here. I would have gladly given my trial months to anyone else if it meant I did not have to receive 10 emails a day letting me now that it’s my absolute last chance to sign up for Sirius xm. I swear between them and Franklin mint I’m about ready to jump off a cliff. Every damn time I look at my phone there are texts and emails from these people.
Why don’t you just unsubscribe from the emails.

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
I never understood the liking for Sirius. It has always had that super treble-like sound to it which I despise. I also hate the fact they still mail me crap, even after I moved. Seems like it's marketed more towards older folks who don't use their phone with Bluetooth/Android Auto/CarPlay.

I'd say spend your money elsewhere. Spotify has better quality and you get to choose the music (and download it), I think they are still bundled in with Hulu too. Same yearly price of $120.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I never understood the liking for Sirius. It has always had that super treble-like sound to it which I despise. I also hate the fact they still mail me crap, even after I moved. Seems like it's marketed more towards older folks who don't use their phone with Bluetooth/Android Auto/CarPlay.

I'd say spend your money elsewhere. Spotify has better quality and you get to choose the music (and download it), I think they are still bundled in with Hulu too. Same yearly price of $120.
Most the people I know that like it only do so for specific channels, like BBC or some talk shows/channels that are only on Sirius.

Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Same here, too, with our WRX.

IIRC, we didn't even give the dealership a credit card number when we bought the car. In large part to help avoid getting subscribed to anything.

Norm

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Sirius is a great idea ruined by excessive programming options limiting available bandwidth to provide decent sound quality. in other words, It sounds like crap.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
If you do want to keep Sirius do not accept what they're offering in the mail. Call them, tell them you want to keep the exact package (which is everything) you have in the free trial. Do not accept their offer unless it's at least $120 for the entire year. I have found that they will bend over backwards not to lose you as a customer. I haven't paid more that $120 a year in the last 5 years. They will give you it for that price for a year but it will renew at full price of over $300 a year if you don't call them before it renews. It's a pain to call them every year but worth it if you want the service.
By the way if you forget to call and get charged full price just call and tell them you want to cancel and they will relent and give it to you for $120 again.
Holy crap - you’re paying $120 for a year, for what package?? How many radios?

I just renewed again for another year and total paid was $71.50.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Holy crap - you’re paying $120 for a year, for what package?? How many radios?

I just renewed again for another year and total paid was $71.50.
Full package, every station. The lower package did not have the stations I wanted.
Sponsored