Sponsored

Serious question for 500 owners.

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
Have you seen how the base leather seats look in other 100k dollar performance cars? You can have comfort and features while providing at least some support.
I wouldn’t say the base seats have no support
Sponsored

Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange (1 of 480)
Vehicle Showcase
This doesn’t change the fact that the heated and cooled seats don’t belong in a car at that level of performance.
Sure they do. Ford agrees as well. Took mine out this morning with the heat on the way out early . . . And the cooling on the way back in the afternoon.

Twenty4/7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2021 RR GT500
Sure they do. Ford agrees as well. Took mine out this morning with the heat on the way out early . . . And the cooling on the way back in the afternoon.
sorry I should have been more clear. Im talking about the actual seat and not the features. I have no issues with heated and cooled seats in general.

the Ford Mustang heated and cooled seats are rental car level equipment. They don’t belong in a gt, mach 1, 350/500. 25k dollar civic si’s have better seats.

Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange (1 of 480)
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t know I really like mine. Searched the entire US for a fully loaded Twister Orange (carbon dash, painted roof, B/O sound, handling, Tech) without Recaro seats.

Sponsored

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
You are under the assumption I use the harness on the street…? The harness straps normally live behind the seat. I use the seatbelt for street driving, but probably still look “goofy as shit.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You are under the assumption I use the harness on the street…? The harness straps normally live behind the seat. I use the seatbelt for street driving, but probably still look “goofy as shit.”
Wait a min.... I've seen in some of your videos of you wearing your harnesses on the street.....

What about that 178mph video?

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
Wait a min.... I've seen in some of your videos of you wearing your harnesses on the street.....

What about that 178mph video?
When I was typing what I said above, I was fully expecting you to chime in about the one time I wore my harness on the street. You got me. I looked goofy as shit.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I race much more relaxed now.
No, not racing. You don't race in an intermediate group. Also racing doesn't use point by's. There are no hotties with big tits distributing large sum checks at the end of your sessions (or mine for that matter).

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
There are no hotties with big tits distributing large sum checks at the end of your sessions (or mine for that matter).
Precisely why I've never bothered to get into road racing.