Michael or Mike Jackson, Jackson1320, address
5625 Main Street
Unit a Kelseyville
CA 95451
Or
16159 36th ave
Clearlake ca
Phone 7607020640

Sent him parts for a short block build, everything, custom everything to include a callies crank. Decided to stop the build when a divorce was brought on by my x. Thankfully I didn't send heads and money like I was planning. Told him I'd pick up my parts this summer and pay him $500 for his trouble. Well drove all the way up to his town (about 9 hours from where I am staying). He gave me the address to Bob's machine shop. 5189 state st. Kelseyville ca 95451, Bob had no idea who I was or Mike. Went to both of the other addresses, first one pretty sure he doesn't live there, second one probably. I guess he couldn't face me and sent a girl out to tell me he wasn't there. Phone to voice-mail and no reply to text. Call the police they direct me to the court system.

He finally replies and tells me the parts were bought with a stolen credit card and I'm lucky the cops didn't arrest me, parts were confiscated. Well they didn't mention it when I called and I still use that same card today. This is what is weird, I haven't sent him money or anything in 6 months or so and I have no incentive to and he still keeps on with the lies.

I got had trying to save a few dollars, don't believe anything he says. I'll gladly provide the text string or messages from here if he is trying to scam you too.

And no I don't want your ocean front property in Arizona.

Good news is divorce has been over, got rid of that toxic woman; dating my future wife, and happier than ever. Just another lesson learned for me.
Good Luck with everything
Sponsored

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
You have got to be a special kind of stupid to use a portion of your real name while in the midst of a scam in today's accessibility to things on the internet.
To use a portion of your spouse's real name with an allegedly documented and reported on criminal record, no less.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
BTW. Am I the only one who thinks the guy should be driving a Tesla and not a Mustang? Must be the beard.
He can drive whatever he'd like; don't go building any more engines though.

Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Well I go and feed the baby and entertain guests, come back and this is the wildest shit!
I also see that Mr Jackson has nothing to say? Miss Sanders opening the door and saying Jackson isn't around? Fake cop at the precinct picked up mysterious parts shipped by OP? Man Jackson, say it aint so!
He's out scoring his girl a bag of meth. He'll be back once she's got her fix.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
With an engine too?
Probably, but not for Andrew. He's already posting on other threads he's putting a built 5.2 in his own car. My guess is that's where the stolen parts went.

Sponsored

babrams3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT C/S Manual FBO
Life, gotta hit rock bottom a few times to appreciate the top. Best of luck. Careful with women, be smart with cars n vice versa. GOBBLESS