Scammed by Jackson1320

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
This thread has me searching through old posts. It's interesting that all the op's parts got confiscated and now Jackson is talking about putting a built 5.2 in his car...
Sponsored

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
For me at least, this thread puts me on edge and makes it hard to trust dealing with anyone. Likewise, I can also understand that many others may feel the exact same way. It’s unfortunate that many good relationships (business/personal) may be affected because of something like this.
Well for people like me, who are honest and trust others maybe this thread will have them do research first. I have fallen over and over. I will probably do it again. About the only good I figured would come of this is others might be a little more cautious.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
might be too late for him with a real cop actually looking into it :D

Just sent this to the Lt who said he would look into it.
that's a whole lot of dots to connect in one spot.

1665590520217.png

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Well, this thread took quite the turn.

police show up to my shop. Tell me that a bunch of parts that were sent to my shop were purchase illegally with a stolen credit card so all the parts have been handed over to Clearlake Police Department, detective Sanders. take it up wit him. I was asked not to inform anyone that the police had made contact and to let them know ever someone try's to pick them up. so I did and Detective sanders missed you by a few minutes. if it is a mix up with your card all you have to do is clear it up and i'm sure everything will be returned to you. i'm not responsible for your legal or financial problems. I hope it really is a mixup and you get all your shit back but that's not my responsibility. so good luck and like i said detective sanders. i'm sure he would love to clear this up.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not quite the crime to impersonate an officer? That of course, includes detectives?

Methinks this "Detective Sanders" should rethink her plans.

Sponsored

Replicator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (RS3 Clone)
Well for people like me, who are honest and trust others maybe this thread will have them do research first. I have fallen over and over. I will probably do it again. About the only good I figured would come of this is others might be a little more cautious.
I believe you have a case for more than just a lesson learned and really shouldn't let it ride. After your divorce a win would feel nice. Back when I had a GTP I sent heads to a vendor to be machined. After several months and no favorable communication, I went on a forum and took the vendor to bat. After some back and forth with the vendor swearing he sent them back and me swearing I didn't get them he finally determined he made a mistake on his end and found them on a storage rack. Your situation seems a lot different but this taught me the lesson of reserving judgement to avoid a foot in mouth situation. I'm not much of a feet person.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not quite the crime to impersonate an officer? That of course, includes detectives?

Methinks this "Detective Sanders" should rethink her plans.
she didn't impersonate an officer, she lied about an officer doing a thing and made up a name.

when people lie its almost never totally fake. bits of truth help them believe the lie which helps them to sell it.

i'm convinced at this point that these guys did this.
too many things fit too well and I don't believe in coincidence.

scammers are the worst kind of liar and crook. they are cowards who steal without the courtesy of being honest about it.

Last edited:

Replicator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (RS3 Clone)
she didn't impersonate an officer, she lied about an officer doing a thing and made up a name.

when people lie its almost never totally fake. bits of truth help them believe the lie which helps them to sell it.

Gotta pay for your wife's meth habit somehow.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base

scammers are the worst kind of liar and crook. they are cowards who steal without the courtesy of being honest about it.
True—I suppose it falls under conspiring to commit a crime. Not sure. OP might do well to look into a lawyer in the wake of this.

Awfully brazen to use your own name for it.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I can definitely appreciate you sharing the thread because you’re right, at the very least, it will help others to be more cautious.

Sponsored

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
this is the purpose of a real community, to expose wolves and look out for one another.
at the very least shame and caution are powerful tools a good community uses to protect itself.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Well I go and feed the baby and entertain guests, come back and this is the wildest shit!
I also see that Mr Jackson has nothing to say? Miss Sanders opening the door and saying Jackson isn't around? Fake cop at the precinct picked up mysterious parts shipped by OP? Man Jackson, say it aint so!

15Oxford5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0.
You have got to be a special kind of stupid to use a portion of your real name while in the midst of a scam in today's accessibility to things on the internet.
Sponsored