Cory S

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hey Cory you didn't have to sit in the park all day with a sign just come on here and ask us.......... :)
The weather and coffee was nice.

Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
You won’t change MY mind….

IMG_1190.jpeg
🤣 🤣 🤣

I respect the hell out of the S650 from an engineering standpoint but all I am going to say is I am perfectly happy with my old 2016. No plans of going to the newer gen.

Maybe the S650 would look less fukboi if it had a black decklid panel? 🤔 Where else are all the fukbois going to go when the competition from Dodge and Chevy are being discontinued? LOL

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
🤣 🤣 🤣

I respect the hell out of the S650 from an engineering standpoint but all I am going to say is I am perfectly happy with my old 2016. No plans of going to the newer gen.

Maybe the S650 would look less fukboi if it had a black decklid panel? 🤔 Where else are all the fukbois going to go when the competition from Dodge and Chevy are being discontinued? LOL
Forgive my being rather old but what is a fukboi? In my heyday I think they were just called bitches. :)

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I guess I’m in the minority (at least here on 6G), I actually really like the looks. Having driven a GT premium with the single screen now, I will say it’s not that terrible. The base 2 screen thing is not good from a looks standpoint but the functionality is really good. Can be a bit slow at times.

That said I won’t be trading my S550 in for it: I just don’t think there’s enough of a performance increase to justify it at this point.

I’ll say this too about the looks, it could be worse. Like new Nissan Z worse. That thing is an abomination. The new M cars look bad too IMO.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Okay, I did the build and price thing on Ford's site. Did the premium Dark Horse, because I like leather, and in the end, THE SEATS WERE CLOTH. Unless I missed something, no leather seats means no consideration for me.

Oh, I work part time at a gym. Yeah, there are some all climates there, but most of the time I have to try not to stare at the hard bodies.

Bob Lob Law

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium
Okay, I did the build and price thing on Ford's site. Did the premium Dark Horse, because I like leather, and in the end, THE SEATS WERE CLOTH. Unless I missed something, no leather seats means no consideration for me.

Oh, I work part time at a gym. Yeah, there are some all climates there, but most of the time I have to try not to stare at the hard bodies.
Same, no leather means no consideration!

OP
OP
Cory S

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Forgive my being rather old but what is a fukboi? In my heyday I think they were just called bitches. :)
You know. Keys with 3’ lanyards hanging out of their pockets, skinny jeans (but sweat pant versions), feelings that get hurt super easily, and a Jersey shore hair cut.
Sponsored