Roush/TVS Upgrade/Info

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
not to hijack, but got to really drive my car at wot with the lund tune. Holy shit what a difference. its like it was not even supercharged before. now this is what i spent thousands for!!
Do you have the 727 kit? If so, did you install the IAT2 sensor and the Boost a pump when going with Lund Tune?
Sponsored

davidryan1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt Supercharged
Any update on this? I spoke with Ken via Facebook and I think I'm gonna go this route. Curious on driveability after the tune as well as the power difference.

Have Not Done The Drive Log Or WOT Log Yet But He Said The Rev And Idle Logs Looked Good So I Will Take The Car Out Tonight And Get Those Logs Done And Will Update The Results Soon.

When Going With His Tune I Did Also Put The Upgraded Gt500 Injectors In And Some Wiring Harness He Told Me To Buy.

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Have Not Done The Drive Log Or WOT Log Yet But He Said The Rev And Idle Logs Looked Good So I Will Take The Car Out Tonight And Get Those Logs Done And Will Update The Results Soon.

When Going With His Tune I Did Also Put The Upgraded Gt500 Injectors In And Some Wiring Harness He Told Me To Buy.
Wiring harness would be the IAT2 harness, so they can pick up temps after the Supercharger.

Malibu78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roush supercharged 2016 A6 Mustang GT, 1978 Malibu
I don't see making 132mph on a stock pulley and no mods other than mufflers. I was going to try Ken but I want never mess with any SCT handhelds ever again
Hello Fellas,

New to the site and like many of you I recently purchased and a6 GT with 670 hp package and 3.55 gears. I am a little disappointed in the Roush tune. NicksRubyRed, would you mind specifically indicating your mods? I have purchased front runners and MT r series drag radials. My goal is to get the car to 125-127 mph in the 1/4 mile. Did the tune only get you to your current performance level? Thanks in advance and looking forward to the reply.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JasinEdward

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
So I finally bit the bullet and ordered an NGauge with a Lund tune for my phase 1 kit.... All I can say is wow! I can't believe how much was left on the table. I worked with Dakota from Lund on all my datalogs. The response time was immediate everytime I sent in a log. Within 10-20 minutes later there was a revision for me to try.

I was running mid-upper 11's on street tires before. There is no doubt with a drag radial this car would be in the 10's now. The transmission shifts completely different. It feels like I'm driving a different car now....

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
So I finally bit the bullet and ordered an NGauge with a Lund tune for my phase 1 kit.... All I can say is wow! I can't believe how much was left on the table. I worked with Dakota from Lund on all my datalogs. The response time was immediate everytime I sent in a log. Within 10-20 minutes later there was a revision for me to try.

I was running mid-upper 11's on street tires before. There is no doubt with a drag radial this car would be in the 10's now. The transmission shifts completely different. It feels like I'm driving a different car now....
Welcome to the club! :)

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Nice man! I'm also on Lund's tune with the P2 blower. Pretty much felt exactly the way you're feeling now after I switched. I'm really jealous of [MENTION=17037]doodguy[/MENTION] though for getting a whipple, lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JasinEdward

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
I'm going to do the rest of the phase 2 upgrades with Ford Racing injectors eventually....

Malibu78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roush supercharged 2016 A6 Mustang GT, 1978 Malibu

Jasin,

That much of a difference? I am waiting for some reasonable air it has been so hot here in SE Michigan. I wanna get some base runs before getting a tune. Livernois quoted me 1750 for a dyno tune and can load a factory stock tune. I am tempted to pay the extra for the dyno tune. Any thoughts?? So far I hear nothing but positive about Lund.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
That's awesome Jasin! Enjoy. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
JasinEdward

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
Jasin,

That much of a difference? I am waiting for some reasonable air it has been so hot here in SE Michigan. I wanna get some base runs before getting a tune. Livernois quoted me 1750 for a dyno tune and can load a factory stock tune. I am tempted to pay the extra for the dyno tune. Any thoughts?? So far I hear nothing but positive about Lund.
I would go with lund or palm beach dyno.... They seem to have the most experience with the roush.. The roush tune had its good days in cold weather, but nothing close to how it feels now..... And its 100 degrees outside.....
I never thought a tune would make so much of a difference.. I went with lund because I wanted to mount the ngauge.....
Sponsored