Sponsored

"Referred" here by Dave Pericak

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Although Dave and some other members of Team Mustang may have a peek into the forums periodically, my bet is they have some entry level analysts on here tabulating the number of times a topic comes up and summarizing it into a report for busy engineers and planners to review.
Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I think it would be pretty cool if Dave P. would come onto the site just for a brief time to say Hello and what's up. I think most of us would be civil and respectful knowing that he would care enough to rub elbows with the masses. I think of a couple of other sites that I've visited/belonged to, GMInsideNews.com actually had Mark Reuss come on and post a few times. (Before he was in his current position.) Also Camaro5.com had Al Oppenheiser (fbodfather) taking quite a role on that site. Surely we can't let GM upstage Ford in such a way can we. ;)

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
Dude Oppenheimer isnt fbodfather... wayyy too high up to hang out on forums. That's Scott Settlemire.

But yea I agree it would be cool to have our own Ford guy like that. Pericak is too high level but it would cool to know he checks the forum himself. I'd settle for someone a little lower on the totem pole....

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Dude Oppenheimer isnt fbodfather... wayyy too high up to hang out on forums. That's Scott Settlemire.

But yea I agree it would be cool to have our own Ford guy like that. Pericak is too high level but it would cool to know he checks the forum himself. I'd settle for someone a little lower on the totem pole....
Oops, wrong guy. Thanks for the correction. Mark Ruess is higher up than any of these guys and he did post at GMI on a very few times though.

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Actually, Dave might already be amongst us.. If its who I think it is, that's cool! Dave, if you're reading this, where's our HUD?? I love everything about this car and I know it has the aviation inspired cockpit yet no HUD :(

Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Actually, Dave might already be amongst us.. If its who I think it is, that's cool! Dave, if you're reading this, where's our HUD?? I love everything about this car and I know it has the aviation inspired cockpit yet no HUD :(
Oh it wouldn't surprise me if a few execs check in here or even have accounts under other names. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it would be especially cool if someone would be an "official" emissary here that is higher up in the chain and IDENTIFY themselves as such.

No offense to Tricia and/or Deysha whom I believe spend a great deal of time here and it is greatly appreciated. :D

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Oh it wouldn't surprise me if a few execs check in here or even have accounts under other names. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it would be especially cool if someone would be an "official" emissary here that is higher up in the chain and IDENTIFY themselves as such.

No offense to Tricia and/or Deysha whom I believe spend a great deal of time here and it is greatly appreciated. :D
Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess they don't publicly identify themselves because they will get inundated with PM's and such. It's like having a celebrity and us fans will get starstruck.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess they don't publicly identify themselves because they will get inundated with PM's and such. It's like having a celebrity and us fans will get starstruck.
More than likely. They could always lay some ground rules like, no response to PM's or have an "underling" handle those if possible. I'm not really thinking anything big. Maybe a simple check in to say hello every couple of months or maybe to keep us up to date on any upcoming information that could be shared if they feel so inclined. I think it would add a layer of genuine interest that I find lacking at certain levels. We hear things like "Mustang is the heart and soul of Ford". Well if it REALLY is, show it through actions, not empty words. I think it would be an excellent way for Ford to show they are willing to go beyond the normal. Just my 2 cents. :)

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
I agree. If you love the site so much prove it Dave!! :D

Seriously tho, they could just disable PMs if they don't want to get flooded. Just a quick drop by every now and then to say hi and "we are listening to you guys". If nothing else it would be cool just to thank them personally for all they do.

Sponsored

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Maybe we could start a thread called "Dave Pericak Comments" to capture some of the great comments and speeches Dave has delivered. It would be everyone's mission to record any speech by Dave and report it in this thread. Dave might even want to contribute something.

I missed Dave's speech at the Mustang Heroes Banquet and would really like to see it if anyone captured it on video or accurately in notes.

Here are a few earlier videos.
[ame]
[ame]
[ame]
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2...-can-t-wait-for-people-to-drive-it-74692.html

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I missed Dave's speech at the Mustang Heroes Banquet and would really like to see it if anyone captured it on video or accurately in notes.
I believe MOCSEM might be selling a video of the banquet later in the year.
Sponsored