lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
There are two types of alcoholics in the world: those who know when the liquor store closes, and those who know when it opens.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Bonus trivia game. I am about to swim, shoot guns, and drink beer.

Can anyone guess what order I will do these in?
For Texas triathlon, that is the proper order.

Based on the opening of Top Secret, simultaneously.

Last edited:

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Fun you say that. The wife and I were driving around aimlessly this morning and passed by the liquor store. Two work trucks stacked with ladder had coolers out there putting ice in with the cases of beer right beside them. Morning drinker are also referred to as painters (no offense if anyone is painter that doesn’t day drink).

You'll be practicing your one handed shooting, from a floating position in the water, while aiming blindly because you're looking towards the sky and chugging your beer while shooting

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
The year 2069 will show humanity just how immature we really are.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Sorry, never saw that movie. That's why I did not get the reference.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
If you see someone wearing a $25,000 watch it’s hard to know if they’re really good with money or really bad with money.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
"I wonder if my tire will be flat in the morning"

I was driving home just now and heard flap flap flap coming from the passenger side tires so I thought I had a flat or something. Stopped and checked the tires but they're fine and didn't see any nails or feeling it. Hopefully not a big problem. The noise

🛑Lol this is an old post I just didn't post it on Saturday and forgot to delete it from here. 🛑

You don't have to waste your precious time doing them separate. You can surely drink your beer and shoot your guns while you're swimming. It's called multitasking.:giggle:

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
"I wonder if my tire will be flat in the morning"

I was driving home just now and heard flap flap flap coming from the passenger side tires so I thought I had a flat or something. Stopped and checked the tires but they're fine and didn't see any nails or feeling it. Hopefully not a big problem. The noise
Did the noise go away when you started driving again? I caught a big bolt in the wife's tire and when I first stopped to check, I couldn't find it because I expertly stopped on top of it.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Did the noise go away when you started driving again? I caught a big bolt in the wife's tire and when I first stopped to check, I couldn't find it because I expertly stopped on top of it.
I was on top of it when I stopped too. Flap flap all the way home. Then I found the screw and flap flap I drove and got it fixed. All good now even though it sucked being new tires and all. But shit happens. My baby had a little boo boo and she's better now thanks :)

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I was on top of it when I stopped too. Flap flap all the way home. Then I found the screw and flap flap I drove and got it fixed. All good now even though it sucked being new tires and all. But shit happens. My baby had a little boo boo and she's better now thanks :)
The same day I had the bolt fixed in the wife's car, I got my own tire repair kit. Have used it already and super easy. Anyway, glad you got it taken care of and are good to go now.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Get a patch kit. It takes 10 minutes to do, and the tire is good to run full pressure. A competent shop can still unmount the tire, ream out the patch, and do a proper fix after. Only thing it can't fix is sidewall damage, but you're pretty much SOL anyway if you've got that.
Yeah shogun did it pretty quick. Wasn't side wall which happened with my old tire where I had to get it replaced. I'll keep a patch kit in my car. So far so good, I drove like 7 hours afterwards yesterday. And this morning psi was still the same on that tire.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Get a patch kit. It takes 10 minutes to do, and the tire is good to run full pressure.
assuming you KNOW how to get the sticky-string to work correctly. And they don't always work. The Stop-n-Go is superior solution with no 'technique' needed.

But seriously, who does this stuff themselves anymore. We 'just call the guy' like all other helpless first-world'ers do. :)

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
assuming you KNOW how to get the sticky-string to work correctly. And they don't always work. The Stop-n-Go is superior solution with no 'technique' needed.

But seriously, who does this stuff themselves anymore. We 'just call the guy' like all other helpless first-world'ers do. :)
Well now we both know it works. 👍🏻 Next time I'll be able to do it myself with an easier patch kit.