Sponsored

Random thoughts.......................

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Yeah that's what Doc said but she didn't tell me to take anything.

Random thought,

"I guess I'm on my own on this one"

😊
There are great iron supplements, think they are called blood builder, so the Fe (iron) absorbs better and doesn't hurt your GI/stomach as much or at all
Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
There are great iron supplements that use cold processing so the Fe (iron) absorbs better and doesn't hurt your GI/stomach as much or at all
Do you know any good ones? Because there are so many to choose from. I need to start taking some soon.

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Do you know any good ones? Because there are so many to choose from. I need to start taking some soon.
I edited my post, you were too quick haha, i changed "cold processing" to the actual name, i believe i was thinking of how some juices are made when I wrote my prior comment.

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
I would guess the same. I find it absolutely hilarious. They have done experiments that show you can point a camera at the experiment and with it off there is no change but as soon as it turns on the atoms ‘know’.

Zero people can explain why.
no one thought to ask the camera?

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I edited my post, you were too quick haha, i changed "cold processing" to the actual name, i believe i was thinking of how some juices are made when I wrote my prior comment.

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Most doctors don’t recommend them because they are kinda dangerous. Start off with a super low does. If can take 6 months to get iron levels back up.

Sad random. Child iron poisoning was very common in 1990s due to flint stone vitamins.
Ummmm ok, I'll take low dosages. My mom actually has the same problem but it got better as she got older but I don't think that I can deal with it for another 30-40 years 😂

Yeah that's horrible. :(

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
1627049230184.png

👍to @BlackandBlue. Did Em want that name but it was already taken?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Sad random. Child iron poisoning was very common in 1990s due to flint stone vitamins.
I ate them for most my childhood. The orange ones were my favorite. Sometimes I would sneak an extra too.

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Ummmm ok, I'll take low dosages. My mom actually has the same problem but it got better as she got older but I don't think that I can deal with it for another 30-40 years 😂

Yeah that's horrible. :(
I think take half a dose at first then, the ones i mentioned are the best for sensitive people, at least they were.. maybe look at current reviews

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
@HoosierDaddy,

Are you talking about the EmCel edit on my pic? I'm kind of lost sorry, low iron. :)
Your post started with how you bruise easily and the first like was by BlackandBlue.

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Imagine a fish coming into your living room or kitchen wearing a mask and watching you eat breakfast. That’s what snorkeling is to them.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Some of this stuff makes my head hurt conceptualizing it...
While very interesting to me, reading you and @BlackandBlue go back and forth on this is brain melting. I'm questioning if my future brain is in fact melted and/or in a completely different universe. I shall revisit all of this after some edible intake later tonight and give all the answers...to everything.
Sponsored