OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Ok, been almost 2 weeks, and I'm still smoke free! I have not had one cigg for 304.10 hours!

It's getting easier day by day, I'm to the point now, that I can walk out side with all the work smokers and not feel like I have to have a cigg with them.

As for weight gain, I weighted 160 at the start, still sitting at 160. To be Honest I have not changed my eating habits at all, though I have been picking more fruit and vegs for snakes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I started vaping this week. Haven't touched a cig in a week. I went to a local shop and got setup with a decent battery and atomizer. Got some e juice that I liked. So far so good.

What I like the most about it is no smell on my clothes or breath. I can vape in my vehicle and just crack the window a bit to let the water vapor exit.
yea keep us updated on how the Vape works out for you. congrats on going a full week with no cigg, that first week is the hardest.

mj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords, 1 Mazda, 1 Mercury
I went from 154 to 166 in one month since I quit.

At this rate, I will soon be fat. I'm OK with it.....

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
You can do it TiE2000 ... I smoked the entire time I was in the Navy, started in HS. Tried many, many times to quit. One day it just happened. Been smoke-free for 11 years now. (Finally got the weight back under control as well).

Best of luck, and I'm just up the road if you need morale support. :)

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Was formerly a closet smoker, then a public smoker through high school and college. I quit in May of '13 with vapes, and it was the best thing ever, except for one thing. I missed the taste of tobacco. For some reason I love the taste of tobacco. This lead to me picking up the carton again back in October and smoking on my beloved Marlboro Black 100's like a chimney. However after Christmas I was sicker than hell. By the time New Year's rolled around I was spending that week in bed, coughing up some yummy tar and sputum. That week I went back to my local vape shop and bought myself a high-dollar setup. Not just because of the quality of the device and the quality of the vape, but because of the guilt that would be associated with buying another carton after plopping down so much cash on a new device. Needless to say it worked and I'm smoke free again, even though the recent stint was rather brief. Between all of my coworkers smoking, it was getting pretty damn cold outside, and the taste it seemed like the perfect storm.

But the main thing is kicking the habit all together. That I still haven't got, as I'm still vaping. But anything is better than smoking. Except cigars. Those are the exception of the rule.

Sponsored

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
Ok, been almost 2 weeks, and I'm still smoke free! I have not had one cigg for 304.10 hours!

It's getting easier day by day, I'm to the point now, that I can walk out side with all the work smokers and not feel like I have to have a cigg with them.

As for weight gain, I weighted 160 at the start, still sitting at 160. To be Honest I have not changed my eating habits at all, though I have been picking more fruit and vegs for snakes.
Great job TIE keep it up!!!
It won't be long before you start staying inside, then the next thing will be you thinking, "what are all those bludgers doing outside all day just lounging around smoking, while i'm working!!"

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had a relapse last night. Company had a bunch of clients in town, went to dinner with CEO and all the execs, for some wining and dining. After a very big meal, CEO wanted to have a quick smoke to discuss some of the topics that were brought up over dinner with me (I oversee the company’s infrastructure) . Well he just handed me a smoke, and without thinking I lit up...

got home, and wife smelled it on me right away, all she said was never quit quitting.

I ended up getting a massive migraine last night, and got really nauseous. I don't drink during company dinners, so the only thing I can relate back to was that cigg.

Today, I can't even handle the smell of tobacco, and my head is still hurting a bit.

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Sorry to hear that man.

I myself dont smoke, I chew (dip). I don't know if its any harder to quit dipping with the higher amount of nicotine because I haven't had the courage to try yet. Going on 6 years. I did come close to quitting about a year ago, had about a 3 month span where for some reason it just made me feel terrible every time I put one in.

What's hard for me is the atmosphere. Being a baseball player I'm around the stuff all hours of the day. I imagine I'll quit once I'm done playing.

Boff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 401a Race Red
Had a relapse last night. Company had a bunch of clients in town, went to dinner with CEO and all the execs, for some wining and dining. After a very big meal, CEO wanted to have a quick smoke to discuss some of the topics that were brought up over dinner with me (I oversee the company’s infrastructure) . Well he just handed me a smoke, and without thinking I lit up...

got home, and wife smelled it on me right away, all she said was never quit quitting.

I ended up getting a massive migraine last night, and got really nauseous. I don't drink during company dinners, so the only thing I can relate back to was that cigg.

Today, I can't even handle the smell of tobacco, and my head is still hurting a bit.

It's OK. You didn't run out and buy a pack....maybe just a reminder why you're going through this in the first place.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't smoked a single cig since I picked up my car. :)

Sponsored

Monster_Load

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Premium, 2007 Tundra Limited
Going on 3 weeks now with the vape. No cigs, not even wanting one.

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Going on 3 weeks now with the vape. No cigs, not even wanting one.
worked for me too.
what Nic level are you at and what flavor?
I started at 18mg but now I've been at 6mg for over a months.
I started with tobaco flavor but now I'm on the sweeter ones.

Monster_Load

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Premium, 2007 Tundra Limited
worked for me too.
what Nic level are you at and what flavor?
I started at 18mg but now I've been at 6mg for over a months.
I started with tobaco flavor but now I'm on the sweeter ones.
I'm doing 5 Pawns Grandmaster. 24mg. Great juice.

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

It's OK. You didn't run out and buy a pack....maybe just a reminder why you're going through this in the first place.

Yep, i'm still quit though... haven't had a cigg since :headbang:
Sponsored