Quick Jack 5000 at Costco

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Got those same ones from Costco , couldn’t go back to jack and jackstands. Funny thing is i got them for $1099 cdn

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
How high are these when fully lowered? Could one store them under a GT350 by pushing them inboard of the wheels, assuming the car is always backed in over them?

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I helped a friend of mine build a ramp/riser around the quick jack. When he pulls into his garage he just pulls up and on the riser. We used 2×4's and 1" thick fiberboard. The quick jack is always in place and he is always ready. If I ever buy one this is what I am going to do to mine. We found a guys that did it to his EZlift on youtube

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
How high are these when fully lowered? Could one store them under a GT350 by pushing them inboard of the wheels, assuming the car is always backed in over them?
Collapsed they are 3 inches high. You could store them under the car. They do have small wheels on one end so they aren't that bad to move around.

Sponsored

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Thanks. Garage is small, so the issue isn't being able to move them easily, but rather having somewhere to move them TO.

I have a good jack and stands at the home garage, but there is barely room to swing the jack handle so using them is a pain as well. "Real" work happens at a rented shop/storage space, but it's good to be able to swap wheels, change oil, and do other small stuff at home.

I could build a bracket to hang them on the wall, but things are tight enough that I wouldn't want to risk mis-handling them and having something drop on a car. Urban problems.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I drive over them without any issues, i just make sure i drive in the same spot to avoid driving over them. Very happy with the product.

AirBusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I've had a set for several months. I can't believe how bad ass these are. I'd never use a jack stand again.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Thanks. Garage is small, so the issue isn't being able to move them easily, but rather having somewhere to move them TO.

I have a good jack and stands at the home garage, but there is barely room to swing the jack handle so using them is a pain as well. "Real" work happens at a rented shop/storage space, but it's good to be able to swap wheels, change oil, and do other small stuff at home.

I could build a bracket to hang them on the wall, but things are tight enough that I wouldn't want to risk mis-handling them and having something drop on a car. Urban problems.
My car on 305/30s and lowering springs does NOT clear these. Ask how I know :blush:

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
My car is not lowered at this time. Have not tried sliding the lifts underneath yet but will be doing so this weekend to change oil. If it poses a clearance problem I'll just drive onto planks until there is enough room. The floor jack and stands is just too much of a pain in the ass.

Sponsored

calistag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium California Special
For those of you interested, the QuickJack 5000slx is on sale for $999.00+tax delivered on costco.com today only.

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
FYI, It is back down to $999 until 2/28/19 according to their site.

NC85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing
New, I think around $1300-$1500 for a basic setup. I brought mine used for $600 (8) years ago. I just started using it within the last year. I have one center bridge and no rolling casters. When it's not in the air, I park my car in the garage on an incline with no issues.

I do like the fact that it has more space to work under the car than the Costco jack, its sturdier, and doesn't require anything but a good low profile 3 ton jack to use. Installed headers on my 18', the rest of my exhaust, and suspension mods with no issues.

For the best deal, check the corvette forums. They always have people on there selling them. Craigslist is where I found mine.
Sponsored