Not open for further replies.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I drive spiritedly, but not aggressively. There's a subtle difference. Though I can be aggressive at times (e.g. if you're hogging the fast lane on a highway), usually I'm not. I drive fast, but extremely smoothly and predictably. I do none of the things Michael says above.
Like I said, if you were with me you wouldn't feel unsafe. Since you're not... you may believe whatever you wish.
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You don't know me and don't know how I drive. You can only make some inferences based on what (and especially how) I narrate on an internet forum in a language that isn't my own. I'm sure a lot of nuances get lost on the way.
If you were with me in my car I can assure you that not for one second would you feel unsafe. You may believe me or not. Twenty-six years of driving without a single notable incident in a country with possibly the worst drivers on the continent must mean something. Or not. Who knows.
Indeed I don't know you, and my responses are based on what YOU have said about your driving and personality traits, which seem to fit with AEB triggering a lot. Probably best left here.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I drive spiritedly, but not aggressively. There's a subtle difference. Though I can be aggressive at times (e.g. if you're hogging the fast lane on a highway), usually I'm not. I drive fast, but extremely smoothly and predictably. I do none of the things Michael says above.
Like I said, if you were with me you wouldn't feel unsafe. Since you're not... you may believe whatever you wish.
Ehh. Make your mind up. You don't drive aggressively but you can if another road user annoys you! :crazy:

Again, aggressive driving, which will trigger AEB from time to time (as well as being antisocial and illegal in most countries) is not something to brag about. I think you have made it very clear how you drive, and it isn't something to be proud of.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I thought you said you'd leave it there. Will you make up your mind? 🙄
Are you going to chase all my replies to everybody else and to twist each and every word of mine in your quest to prove that I'm bad and you're good? OK, you've made your point, now will you please get off my back?

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Are you going to chase all my replies to everybody else and to twist each one of my words in your quest to prove that I'm bad and you're good? OK, you've made your point, now will you please get off my back?
I posted that at the same time. I was merely replying to your ludicrous I'm not aggressive unless I get annoyed post.

Leave it there - wouldn't want to wind you up!

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
These systems have significant proven benefits for poor/inattentive/stupid/etc. drivers, while alienating those who can drive properly.
If they save you, then you shouldn't have been driving in the first place. The first time the system breaks for you for good reason, and actually saves you, you should turn in your driver's licence.
Harsh ! 😆

Sponsored

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
For what it’s worth I have these systems on several cars from other makes and the mustangs implementation is the LEAST intrusive by far (I hardly hear a peep but once in a long while). I think fords implementation is first rate and would have me return to the brand.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Are you going to chase all my replies to everybody else and to twist each and every word of mine in your quest to prove that I'm bad and you're good? OK, you've made your point, now will you please get off my back?
It tis a retro mustang. So the phrase is "get off my jock."🤭.
Some don't know what spirited , predictable , fast driving is.
Sadly many own fast cars.
Passing a person camping in the fast lane is not aggressive driving. Driving your car like it is a slot car. is.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
If I'm not mistaken, you're the one who came into this thread and insulted people for no apparent reason other than that they disagree with you about the value of a safety system. And that's after mischaracterizing their positions (unsurprisingly).

I do wonder if you'd take the same attitude in a face-to-face discussion, and if so, I wonder why. Someone who's confident in their intellectual position doesn't typically feel the need to get violent when discussing differences of opinion.
Everyone is welcome to make their own choices in life, including any amount of sympathy for others who have foolishly harmed themselves.
I have zero. These cowards refused to use their own brains and make necessary choices to protect their own health because they worship popularity and technology above common sense including individuality. Such priorities make the people lemmings without a clue.

OP
OP
wynand32

wynand32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT California Special
Everyone is welcome to make their own choices in life, including any amount of sympathy for others who have foolishly harmed themselves.
I have zero. These cowards refused to use their own brains and make necessary choices to protect their own health because they worship popularity and technology above common sense including individuality. Such priorities make the people lemmings without a clue.
I get your perspective, although I don't agree with you on the specifics (which is fine, of course). I just don't know what it has to do with what's been discussed in this thread.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.