Sponsored

PP2 Ford Performance Tune

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
I saved the log files with the “save“ button in that screen cap...
is there another way to export them?

Thanks
No, that's the only way. I just re-did it again today, and it does initially save it as a .BIN file, but when I open the folder it comes up as a .CSV file and Excel opens it right up for me.

1616594408761.png
Sponsored

sjmurphy34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Magnetic
Hey guys, somewhat unrelated, I have power pack 2 installed on my 17 mustang gt and I took my car to the dealer to get the rear camera issue fixed and they said they couldn't connect to the car with IDS because of the tune. Seems weird given that it's a ford perf tune and I can connect to it with Ford can and the calibration tool no problem. Anyone had a similar issue?

GmoneyDD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gmoney
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
I added the kit to my 20 pp2 also now the power matches the handling. Very pleased with it.
Have you lowered your PP2? Looking to put some springs on and looking for PP2 specific recommendations!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Have you lowered your PP2? Looking to put some springs on and looking for PP2 specific recommendations!
Ford Performances Magneride handling springs are an upgrade for the PP2. Have only a slight drop too.

GmoneyDD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gmoney
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
I finally pulled the trigger on this tune and it has awoken my PP2 and turned it into an angry beast. The engine breaths and opens up with crisp throttle response and the acceleration is beyond what I expected. I did this mainly for the track but it is very civil on the street, until you get into it. The Ford engineers have done a masterful job on this design and I believe there is really an added 42 lbs of torque at 2000 rpm, at least from my butt dyno. For me, this is exactly what I need for the track and if any of you are looking for something like this, take a hard look at this system. Ford Performance has great access to engineers for help and advice and this even comes with a Ford warranty, all for a very reasonable price.

PP2 Tuning.jpg

PP2 Tune 2.jpg

Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I have not not sure if I will. Since the car is still new want to see if the spring settle more.

OP
OP
Porsche Dude

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
No, I have 4" ground clearance stock and I would be afraid of scuffing off my front slitter with the condition and design of some roads here. It works very well at the track as it is.
Sponsored