Sponsored

Please not post on the real GT350 forum without tech

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I've heard a rumor that @shogun32 and @sk47 are related. Just sayin' :giggle:
haha. My point of bringing up the Audi was simply that their 2012 tech FAR surpasses Ford's 2018+ in NAV, audio, on-screen menu organization etc. Tech is dirt cheap and Ford STILL can't put a decent offering together even when 6+ year old systems are available from which to choose.
Sponsored

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
oh i see. track cars. gotcha. still waking up :D
I would actually say that all out track performance may not have been as much of a goal as peak driver involvement and driving feel/reward. Last I checked a C7 Grand Sport will wipe the floor with a GT350R, but the Shelby has finished 2nd for "Best Driver's Car" twice in it's life for being overly engaging if not the fastest on track.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
haha. My point of bringing up the Audi was simply that their 2012 tech FAR surpasses Ford's 2018+ in NAV, audio, on-screen menu organization etc. Tech is dirt cheap and Ford STILL can't put a decent offering together even when 6+ year old systems are available from which to choose.
Hello; Off topic post because I got a notice. Seems an attempt was made to insult one or both of us by saying we may be related. Not sure where that came from other than we both make posts that make sense. I am not bothered by being associated with you at that level.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I still love my GT350…………..😁
<————- I mean, just look at this face, how could you not love this?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The last several pages of this thread are purely in jest and just having fun. I can’t speak for others but I didn’t detect or mean any malice towards any one. Honestly, the way it should be. Life’s to short to not laugh as much as possible.

Hello; Off topic post because I got a notice. Seems an attempt was made to insult one or both of us by saying we may be related. Not sure where that came from other than we both make posts that make sense. I am not bothered by being associated with you at that level.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
The last several pages of this thread are purely in jest and just having fun. I can’t speak for others but I didn’t detect or mean any malice towards any one. Honestly, the way it should be. Life’s to short to not laugh as much as possible.
Seriously dude. There are those among us who have NO sense of humor. I think they are oneupmanship bots. :captain: They may be aliens.

Last edited:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Great thread.

I know 2 things.

1 - I don't know everything, not even a little o anything, in the big picture.
2 - I damn sure know more than some people in this thread.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Personally, I really have no idea what the hell is going on in this entire thread

confused-icegif.gif

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Odd thread of posturing, but came out good in the end. :giggle:

Sponsored

MD18EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Whats wrong with you? Joking of course.
God forbid you go talk to your neighbor.
Lol, I would LOVE to talk with him! It's just that he doesn't seem to want to talk to me! Really, I'm not too weird at all! I think my other neighbors actually like me. Maybe it's my car... 🤣 Either way, you've motivated me, and now I'm thinking I should make another attempt. Life's short!

P.S. For anyone concerned, my neighbor has at least 1 GT350 and I'm willing to talk tech with him, so I believe I'm ok posting here. 👍🏼

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Lol, I would LOVE to talk with him! It's just that he doesn't seem to want to talk to me! Really, I'm not too weird at all! I think my other neighbors actually like me. Maybe it's my car... 🤣 Either way, you've motivated me, and now I'm thinking I should make another attempt. Life's short!

P.S. For anyone concerned, my neighbor has at least 1 GT350 and I'm willing to talk tech with him, so I believe I'm ok posting here. 👍🏼
This sounds like a missed-hookup posting.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Quote: "Lol my fav, the gt350 owner that thinks they have a Ferrari. Glad it makes you that happy!"

Considering that I bought my 2019 GT350 with 1,900 miles, in absolutely perfect condition and that it drives and sounds terrific, for a big 14% of the price of a new 488, does without any doubt whatsoever, makes me more than happy, actually ecstatic. No matter how you tabulate the differences between the two cars, you will never be able to critize the entire $362,000 in savings alone.

If I need to drive a speedier car than the GT350 I can always hope into my C7 Corvette Z06, upgraded to just over 700hp (don't need any more for this excercise), whose 0-60 surpasses or equals the 488 models, and whose top speed equals those models. All accomplished for $345,000 less than a 488.

Not bad huh - in both cases.

I driven a 488 so I certainly know not only the objective benefits, but the subjective ones also.
It's definitely a great car.
At the end of the day the Ferrari is a Ferrari though. I'm all about being economical, but there's more to it than just performance. The vast majority of us car guys would probably have a Ferrari in the stable if money was no object, regardless of how much we like these cars. And I sure love the GT350. But if I had to choose between that and a 458 or a manual 599.....well, it wouldn't be too hard to pick the prancing horsey, lol. The 350 fits in well with an Italian roommate though given how much character it has.
Sponsored