Sponsored

PINCH WELD JACKING BLOCKS

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Right now I'm using wood blocks and groove is deeper then the weld, so i'm lifting via inch width on either side of the weld and they are about 3 inches long. So I went Amazon and none of the blocks looked deep enough and the main complaint is two soft and they split. Even the fancy alum with magnets, said after a few uses the magnets fell out. So what should I buy, or or just buy some delron and cut my own
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Full length jacking rails are one of the best investments I’ve made. So nice to just roll the jack under the side and lift the whole side of the car at once.

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust
have you considered jacking rails?

of course a bit more $$ than what you're looking at, however if you're under the car a lot, i hear thats the way to go.

having said that, when i needed to get the back wheels off, the last time, i just used a block of wood with a groove cut from a circular saw

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I was going to buy the split pucks but the more I read, the more complaints I found about the pucks splitting.

Also wouldn’t mess around with the low profile or shorty jacking rails. The full length are shorter than I thought they’d be, and the extra 3-4 lbs don’t bug me.

Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
i run both jack pads (red ones
i have the red set but it's the amazon dewhel set, search amazon asin# B07H489C9W . it's $46, about half the price as the zl1 brand and it's identical. apparently they dont sell the red one anymore but they have black. i like the red on my car but maybe black is better for most of you.

i also run the steeda jacking rails. i like having both actually.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
i run both jack pads (red ones

i have the red set but it's the amazon dewhel set, search amazon asin# B07H489C9W . it's $46, about half the price as the zl1 brand and it's identical. apparently they dont sell the red one anymore but they have black. i like the red on my car but maybe black is better for most of you.

i also run the steeda jacking rails. i like having both actually.
I use these and am a huge fan. Highly recommend
Sponsored