msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Some on mustang club of victoria spotted this white gt

my mate snapchatted me videos of this car in Bellevue Hill this morning. Did we work out if the owner is a member?
Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Seems not - nobody put their hand up.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I didnt want to start another thread for this.

Friend of mine sent me this and I did a double take... Thought that would be right, even the police have one while we wait!

Then some relief as its from a video game, ha!
image.jpeg

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"

Friend of mine sent me this and I did a double take... Thought that would be right, even the police have one while we wait!
Even the Aussie police have DRL's in Forza :doh:

Sponsored

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
That vehicle compromises Australian Design Regulations. It probably even has red lenses at the back.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
There was a magnetic Auto at Sydney's Cars and Coffee on Sunday - I don't think it was anyone on here?
image.jpg

Last edited:

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
There was a magnetic Auto at Sydney's Cars and Coffee on Sunday - I don't think it was anyone on here?

I'll put a photo up if I remember once I get some more data allowance on my phone :)

Hi Scott, that was me at Cars & Coffee on Sunday. Got a bit muddy getting out of there, but at least didn't get bogged.

Reactions: ssb

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Hi Scott, that was me at Cars & Coffee on Sunday. Got a bit muddy getting out of there, but at least didn't get bogged.
Nice! I was in a hurry, so didn't get to hang around looking for the owner, otherwise I would've tried to say 'hi'.

It looked nice, and was definitely popular.

A pretty good turnout there too, I saw a few older 'stangs; heaps of Shelby Cobras; and a stack of Lambos - dime a dozen ;)

The mud was ridiculous - my daughter got mud up to her knees just walking around and there was even a tow truck called for one of the bogged cars!

Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto

Then some relief as its from a video game, ha!
Plus it is left hand drive.
Ian.

Sponsored

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, these things are real after all. Went for a lunchtime walk and saw a black FB heading north just outside the Gold Coast airport at Bilinga, stopped at the lights outside the airport entrance.

Looks odd braking with only the two inner lights being red and the outer staying clear. Was so transfixed with the stupidity of that that I didn't see the badge. Didn't hear much noise. If that's a stock GT sound, it's waaaaaaaaaay too quiet.

Standard plates, look like they had the ugly black oversize brackets, but could be wrong.

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
OK. So, I saw my first Mustang in the Wild tonight... same car as posted earlier in this thread (daytime pic)

Spotted the tail lights a mile away.:D

I can confirm that these things look absolutely amazing in the flesh!
(I haven't even gone to see one at a dealer or anything.... this was the first time I have seen one.)

and in the Dusk lighting.... my god... the pics really do no justice.... sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.
IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5752.jpg

I will note that, that car is completely silent....0 exhaust note audible at 60-70kmph, and even off the lights I could not hear it. (yes it was in traffic, and driving mildly) which was a bit of a disappointment, but it looks amazing!

Now im even more impatient for my delivery.

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Greats pics! And at dusk it looks even better because you can't see that silly faux petrol cap very well.

To the owner of above car, please remove that Ford dealer crap around the number plate :).

It was an odd feeling seeing my first one as well. I can spot and identify most cars from a long distance, and I saw this shape coming at me as I was walking that didn't quite compute in the memory bank. And then I saw a silvery thing in the middle of the grill, and then I realized it was a pony! Makes most other cars look like boxes on wheels. Well, most of them are, but that's another story ...

Kind of reminded me of the first time I saw MiG-29s. Three of them (I'm guessing Malaysian AF) flying over Singapore. I've seen hundreds of pictures, but you second-guess yourself. And such a roar those planes have. Like a scream really. Almost like grinding metallic bits in a turbine. Not like an F/A-i8 or F-111 at all. Unfortunately our stocks Mustangs don't have the same aural thrill ... but we can do something about that at least.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Just spotted a competition orange with black roof in viewbank. I have to say I was quite shocked at how good the colour looked!!

I had thought it would look quite flat and I was completely wrong. Makes a huge statement on the road. I would say that the black roof is almost mandatory for the colour

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Good thing I got a black roof included for free :p
Sponsored