lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 white gt On3 TT // ID1000s // BAP // Corsa Xt
I did not use the intake tube's going from the turbos to the front of the bumper and yes without using them it didn't fit

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I did not use the intake tube's going from the turbos to the front of the bumper and yes without using them it didn't fit
Can you share or tell me how /where you put the filters on the turbos?
That was what I disliked the most about the kit and one of the reasons I am switching to a KB.
I already have the KB and have the kit up for sale but I may be tempted to try it again(if I can't sell it ) if can figure a different way to put on the filters

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
Can you share or tell me how /where you put the filters on the turbos?
That was what I disliked the most about the kit and one of the reasons I am switching to a KB.
I already have the KB and have the kit up for sale but I may be tempted to try it again(if I can't sell it ) if can figure a different way to put on the filters
on3 test car.jpg

Is this your car?

I'm installing my kit now. I am not using the supplied intake piping to the turbos I am fabricating a more direct flow pipe.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
No,that looks like on3's shop car,but that is how mine was.
Kit is now off the car.
Just a heads up ,be careful with the wiring to the scavenger pump(and find a way to check it is running okay)

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Kit is now off the car.
Just a heads up ,be careful with the wiring to the scavenger pump(and find a way to check it is running okay)
BTW, how do you like your GT350 compared to your GT TT driving power and style especially low-end TQ?

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
Kit is now off the car.
Thanks for the heads up!

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 white gt On3 TT // ID1000s // BAP // Corsa Xt
a long time no talk about the on3 kit any one that has it likeing it or what?? happy with it for the price?? I am doing good with mine have not turn a bolt on it in 4k miles and I am one of the guys the take it out to paly or drive to race track lol not Walmart trips!!

have done oil change only

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
No complaints here. I installed the kit myself along with supporting mods and could not be happier. Total cost was around $6500 with supporting mods and me trying to make things perfect always makes it cost more than it really should.

Ryan we have messaged back and forth about the kit and the #'s it's producing and feel both of us made a good choice.

Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
No complaints here. I installed the kit myself along with supporting mods and could not be happier. Total cost was around $6500 with supporting mods and me trying to make things perfect always makes it cost more than it really should.

Ryan we have messaged back and forth about the kit and the #'s it's producing and feel both of us made a good choice.
What did you swap out from the kit, and how was the install/fitment/etc? $6500 including tune?

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
What did you swap out from the kit, and how was the install/fitment/etc? $6500 including tune?
I added the ball bearing 61mm turbos, ID1000 injectors, turbo blankets, Billet Vac block, both silicone hose sizes 25ft and 8an cool line kit, so those items come up to $6400. I upgraded the clamps and couplers on the intercooler and upgraded the hardware for the oil sending unit. I also added JMS BAP, Brisk spark plugs, ATI damper, MMR OPG & Crank gear. I had a custom exhaust made with stainless pipe instead of the supplied pieces.
I had a SCTX4 and Sai Li did the tuning.

Fitment was fine, no issues. If you have some mechanical background it should not be a problem to install.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium

The kit looks great in person. I've seen this car, and I was blown away by. Especially considering the price. It's pretty sneaky too, you can't see the turbos unless you're looking for them. The clearance under the car seems great too.

I'm definitely torn between this and procharger(only because I've already installed LTs).

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I added the ball bearing 61mm turbos, ID1000 injectors, turbo blankets, Billet Vac block, both silicone hose sizes 25ft and 8an cool line kit, so those items come up to $6400. I upgraded the clamps and couplers on the intercooler and upgraded the hardware for the oil sending unit. I also added JMS BAP, Brisk spark plugs, ATI damper, MMR OPG & Crank gear. I had a custom exhaust made with stainless pipe instead of the supplied pieces.
I had a SCTX4 and Sai Li did the tuning.

Fitment was fine, no issues. If you have some mechanical background it should not be a problem to install.
I've read from others that some of the fittings/couplers are definitely on the cheap side. Why'd you decide to get your own exhaust? Anything wrong with theirs?

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
The kit looks great in person. I've seen this car, and I was blown away by. Especially considering the price. It's pretty sneaky too, you can't see the turbos unless you're looking for them. The clearance under the car seems great too.

I'm definitely torn between this and procharger(only because I've already installed LTs).
I've also already installed LT's, but I like not having the parasitic loss of the blower being spun by the engine, and being able to make full boost at a lower rpm. Plus they are ultra badass.
Sponsored