on3performance twin turbo kit

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
I did not take any pic sorry right when I got it took it to the shop. It's in the shop now geting done going to try to go by today and see it. Going to do two tunes on it one with 10 psi in 93 gas and one with 14/15 psi on 105 gas. Replacing the oil gear and decided to go on and replace the timing gear.
Did you ever take some pics?
Sponsored

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 white gt On3 TT // ID1000s // BAP // Corsa Xt
Have not took any pictures getting a little upset honestly yesterday 4-20 just received directions and six boats and a handful of nuts to weeks later after getting kit still missing a bracket. They did tell me straight up it would be a week behind the turbo kit which I understand but the bracket I still not received Was hoping to go to the wanat Go fast Race in VA with the car on the 4-30 and 5-1 but not looking like it. The shop that is installing my turbo kit is kind of a standstill but now we should be able to start rolling since we have directions. Hope the bracket comes very soon. The turbo manifold are installed and went very smoothly and look top-notch The v ban and connections look very good

SHFTN6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT Performance Pack
Have not took any pictures getting a little upset honestly yesterday 4-20 just received directions and six boats and a handful of nuts to weeks later after getting kit still missing a bracket. They did tell me straight up it would be a week behind the turbo kit which I understand but the bracket I still not received Was hoping to go to the wanat Go fast Race in VA with the car on the 4-30 and 5-1 but not looking like it. The shop that is installing my turbo kit is kind of a standstill but now we should be able to start rolling since we have directions. Hope the bracket comes very soon. The turbo manifold are installed and went very smoothly and look top-notch The v ban and connections look very good
Any updates?

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Sorry for the lack of updates things are coming along pretty good The directions are OK more so like general guidelines far as the fitment everything seems to be fitting really good!! Intercoolers is in and turbos are mountain. Oil line connections were cheap so going to buy new ones Expected that no big thing. Tbolt clamps or too big got to get smaller ones. I have pic of all this but I am useing a iPhone and can't seem to upload pictures. I am in the process of moving at the same time so don't have access to my home computer Will post them up some time. Hope to get on the Dyno sometime this week. Plan on running 10 psi on 93 gas and 15 psi on 109 gas. What do some of you all think of that. I did replace the timing and oil gear. Halfshaft, clutch , driveshaft.

Sponsored

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
Sorry for the lack of updates things are coming along pretty good The directions are OK more so like general guidelines far as the fitment everything seems to be fitting really good!! Intercoolers is in and turbos are mountain. Oil line connections were cheap so going to buy new ones Expected that no big thing. Tbolt clamps or too big got to get smaller ones. I have pic of all this but I am useing a iPhone and can't seem to upload pictures. I am in the process of moving at the same time so don't have access to my home computer Will post them up some time. Hope to get on the Dyno sometime this week. Plan on running 10 psi on 93 gas and 15 psi on 109 gas. What do some of you all think of that. I did replace the timing and oil gear. Halfshaft, clutch , driveshaft.
Looks very nice. Could you elaborate on the oil line connections? I assume you're talking about the scavenge pump connections? Thanks for the pics SHFTN6 & lsxlol.

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
A lot of ppl are asking me Who is going to tune the car. I will be useing my ngauge that I got for it from day one. I have talked with John Lund and trust him. I know a lot of people don't like mail order tunes But the way I look at it is. It will be on a dyno The information will be sent to him and he will oversee what changes need to be made until he's 100% satisfied. As for the oil fittings I am just saying in my preference they feel a little cheap little lower quality like something you would buy on eBay. Not saying anything is wrong with that I buy a good amount of stuff on eBay! Just want to comes to oill lines and all fittings I will spend a little bit more money not to worry about them. Got about all the kit on 90% done just finishing up just small loose ends to go. And installing the boost controller.

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
#BSK-RR14S-8

Yup!!!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
What do you think of the air induction -tubes running from the filters behind the front bumper to the turbo's?
I am not sure if he has changed the design since the alpha kit on my car but one of the reason I am ditching it in favor of the KB is the aesthetics.
I was also unable to put back the entire undertray/belly pan.

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Receive all miscellaneous hardware Monday and correct size clamps. Put all that stuff on over the past couple days and started the car today started first try everything seems to be running great no exhaust leaks. Have not put under Billey pan on or from bumper on it so can't answer the question. Going to put it on tomorrow and get the drivability part of the tune done. And get it on dyno Friday

Blade3804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
A lot of ppl are asking me Who is going to tune the car. I will be useing my ngauge that I got for it from day one. I have talked with John Lund and trust him. I know a lot of people don't like mail order tunes But the way I look at it is. It will be on a dyno The information will be sent to him and he will oversee what changes need to be made until he's 100% satisfied. As for the oil fittings I am just saying in my preference they feel a little cheap little lower quality like something you would buy on eBay. Not saying anything is wrong with that I buy a good amount of stuff on eBay! Just want to comes to oill lines and all fittings I will spend a little bit more money not to worry about them. Got about all the kit on 90% done just finishing up just small loose ends to go. And installing the boost controller.
Do you have pictures of the vacuum routing from the intake mani? That is the last part i have left to do.

lsxlol

Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I don't have any as of right now but will try to take some for u soon I am out of town right now.
Sponsored