Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
That somehow seems backwards, car will rust rubber will not. LMAO
I think you are missing the point. The objective was to have a place for everything that would have taken up garage space, when not in use. Like riding mowers, snow throwers, lawn furniture, firepit tables, etc. The RubberMaid units sit outside year round and contain cushions for lawn furniture, mostly. I also have EarthBox containers for gardening that go in the lawn shed and screen porch in the winter. Otherwise, I'd have no room in my garage for any cars.
Sponsored

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
American Racing wheels they good, way better than these 5 spoke deals.
2 car garage became mom's apartment. When she's gone I'll live down there and rent upstairs to pay the ny taxes. The upside is I can get a new GT every 2 years.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I think you are missing the point. The objective was to have a place for everything that would have taken up garage space, when not in use. Like riding mowers, snow throwers, lawn furniture, firepit tables, etc. The RubberMaid units sit outside year round and contain cushions for lawn furniture, mostly. I also have EarthBox containers for gardening that go in the lawn shed and screen porch in the winter. Otherwise, I'd have no room in my garage for any cars.

Ok I had it ass backwards, to many things moving around to keep track of.

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I personally wouldn't have bought this car if I couldn't keep it in my garage.
I personally wouldn't have bought this car if I needed to put it in my garage.

WD :like:

JCN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
20 Mustang GT, 14 F150, 23 F150
when the snow flies it goes on the lift:sunglasses:
20201124_101415.jpg

Sponsored

JCN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
20 Mustang GT, 14 F150, 23 F150

milner_7

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdefinitionautodetail.ca
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Garage always, has never spent a night outside since purchase. Never will. I have a one car garage and its not a storage facility.

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Don’t mean to be a Dick, but I will. I get we all have different financial abilities and choose where we decide to live. But, ...... would not saving more for a typically appreciating asset (house with garage) make more sense to do first? I get you all want your play toys, but leaving depreciating assets outside is a double whammy in my book. Most of you would benefit greatly by taking a financial planning 101 class...

2026C402-03E4-4F87-86B8-6539FC6CDB5F.jpeg

Last edited:

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Don’t mean to be a Dick, but I will. I get we all have different financial abilities and choose where we decide to live. But, ...... would not saving more for a typically appreciating asset (house with garage) make more sense to do first? I get you all want your play toys, but leaving depreciating assets outside is a double whammy in my book. Most of you would benefit greatly by taking a financial planning 101 class...
So . . . what would be your advice for a person who first had the house and childrens' education and wedding expenses fully paid off first? A house for which garaging wants were of somewhat lower priority than location and bedroom count. I just turned 73, and my Mustang is a 2008. Do the math.

BTW, we have kept each of our cars on average a little over 16.5 years, so forcing them to live outside hasn't been hurting them all that badly.

Norm

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
So . . . what would be your advice for a person who first had the house and childrens' education and wedding expenses fully paid off first? A house for which garaging wants were of somewhat lower priority than location and bedroom count. I just turned 73, and my Mustang is a 2008. Do the math.

BTW, we have kept each of our cars on average a little over 16.5 years, so forcing them to live outside hasn't been hurting them all that badly.

Norm
Birth control and planning. People normally do not do these very basic things. Then they wonder why life just seems to happen to them. lol.
Sponsored