Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Same thing here. We agreed on a refund before, since it has so many issues on a Premium. Now that he has confirmed he received my shipment, he refuses to give me the refund and says he can ship me a new unit (which I don't want).
Yeah, he keeps feeding the "I need to talk to boss" line and that was 2 weeks ago, now he doesn't even answer my whatsapp messages.....really wish he wasn't 4 flights away so I could pay him a visit. For $700, I'd catch a charge for his stupid ass
Sponsored

elpatronvega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang v6
That Carbon version looks good.
So yesterday I ran into same issue as some people here where Hazards turn on after shutting down the car. Had to leave it like that for an hour. Switched it from Mustang HI to Mustang. Drove home and it stopped going off. Hopefully it doesn't do it again. Was planning to program the As build data for track and other modes to work but afraid the mode button will do this hazard craziness :crazy: again.
I found the solution for the hazards. Just triple flick the switch. As of right now, it requires two flicks to turn on/off for some reason. However, because of that, the car "remembers" you flicked it twice so it turns back on. Solution? Flick it once more and it'll "remember" you did it again and stays off/on. So again, just do it 3 times from now on when turning on/off.

wortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 16
Thank you, ill try that. It was also suggested in the past to have a setting set to Mustang not Mustang HI if you have a base model.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Yeah, he keeps feeding the "I need to talk to boss" line and that was 2 weeks ago, now he doesn't even answer my whatsapp messages.....really wish he wasn't 4 flights away so I could pay him a visit. For $700, I'd catch a charge for his stupid ass
I just dropped him a line. I have some friends that are going to be in his neck of the woods soon, and if it comes down to an introduction, so be it. I'll post more when I can.

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
don't know if anyone has tried this but I was able to get the voice button to work... but only in Chinese.

Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
don't know if anyone has tried this but I was able to get the voice button to work... but only in Chinese.

The manufacturer told me about it. But it's not the Ok Google. I'm trying to remap it for "Ok Google". I don't trust Chinese servers...:D

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
The manufacturer told me about it. But it's not the Ok Google. I'm trying to remap it for "Ok Google". I don't trust Chinese servers...:D
"Ok Google" would be icing on the cake for this thing :thumbsup:

On a side note, were you able to find out where exactly the visual for the reverse radar option is? I've tried most of the settings I could find and can't figure out how to enable it.

Also any progress on a transparent background for the V1 march update launcher? :D

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6

damn so we should expect functional wheel voice commands ? :eyebulge:

RVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I just dropped him a line. I have some friends that are going to be in his neck of the woods soon, and if it comes down to an introduction, so be it. I'll post more when I can.
I think this may have finally gotten his ass into gear, thanks for that.

The bad news is that he only refunded me 560, not the 620 I paid (I'm assuming shipping) and he stuck the PayPal charges on me. This means that I'm out 160 bucks because I was shipped a broken unit, had to return ship it and got a shitty refund.

I strongly recommend any future buyers to take this into account, if your unit is broken (which they seem to have a higher than normal failure rate), you may be out even more money.

Overall, I'm glad I'm out of this, since this just doesn't seem to work well with Premiums. Sync 3 from Sync 2 MFT still is ridiculously expensive, but that may be the best option out there...

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I think this may have finally gotten his ass into gear, thanks for that.

The bad news is that he only refunded me 560, not the 620 I paid (I'm assuming shipping) and he stuck the PayPal charges on me. This means that I'm out 160 bucks because I was shipped a broken unit, had to return ship it and got a shitty refund.

I strongly recommend any future buyers to take this into account, if your unit is broken (which they seem to have a higher than normal failure rate), you may be out even more money.

Overall, I'm glad I'm out of this, since this just doesn't seem to work well with Premiums. Sync 3 from Sync 2 MFT still is ridiculously expensive, but that may be the best option out there...
I was going to install mine this weekend while I had the dash all apart, but there wasn't too many people around to help if I got into something, and had to move the car where it was. I'm really considering selling mine too. I just wish there was more help with us premium guys who have purchased this. Sucks I waited so long to get this thing, then find out I don't have everything I need for it and had to wait even longer. When I eventually did have time to screw with it, didn't have any support. Really bummed out with this whole thing, I even contributed to guys for all the work they were putting in on this unit to make it as cool as it has become already......just really disappointed.:(

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was going to install mine this weekend while I had the dash all apart, but there wasn't too many people around to help if I got into something, and had to move the car where it was. I'm really considering selling mine too. I just wish there was more help with us premium guys who have purchased this. Sucks I waited so long to get this thing, then find out I don't have everything I need for it and had to wait even longer. When I eventually did have time to screw with it, didn't have any support. Really bummed out with this whole thing, I even contributed to guys for all the work they were putting in on this unit to make it as cool as it has become already......just really disappointed.:(
Come to TX lol I'll install it for you. Premium or not I believe it won't stop it to make it work and get the radio etc... Bear with me if I'm wrong I'm base model.:shrug:

PS: I'm sorry if some of us weren't around to much to help. I usually try my best to stick around and help as much as I can. I even get into What's app to help other members from this thread.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Come to TX lol I'll install it for you. Premium or not I believe it won't stop it to make it work and get the radio etc... Bear with me if I'm wrong I'm base model.:shrug:

PS: I'm sorry if some of us weren't around to much to help. I usually try my best to stick around and help as much as I can. I even get into What's app to help other members from this thread.
I didn't mean to come off as bitching, I'm just really disappointed that when I finally get to play with it, there was nobody around to help with questions. I kinda felt left out cause it took soo long to get all the right stuff to install this(premium harnesses), and then when it finally shows up, I find out that it seems that nobody has this working with Premiums! What gives?!?!? Are me and RVK the only guys that ordered this???:shrug:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't mean to come off as bitching, I'm just really disappointed that when I finally get to play with it, there was nobody around to help with questions. I kinda felt left out cause it took soo long to get all the right stuff to install this(premium harnesses), and then when it finally shows up, I find out that it seems that nobody has this working with Premiums! What gives?!?!? Are me and RVK the only guys that ordered this???:shrug:
I know you didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean it either if you were wondering. I can't really help because I don't have a premium. But... I'm sure we share some common harnesses which will bring the unit to life (Maybe not with everything "yet"). It seems that both of you and another one I never heard back from has a Premium too... Like I said, If I can stick around I will answer if I know what you're asking for. As you can see I'm right here replying back :thumbsup:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I know you didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean it either if you were wondering. I can't really help because I don't have a premium. But... I'm sure we share some common harnesses which will bring the unit to life (Maybe not with everything "yet"). It seems that both of you and another one I never heard back from has a Premium too... Like I said, If I can stick around I will answer if I know what you're asking for. As you can see I'm right here replying back :thumbsup:
It's going to be a few weeks now(which is why I had to put the car back together), the car is being loaded up and taken to have engine mods & fuel system/supercharger install completed. I don't wanna clutter this thread up anymore, can I possibly have a few minutes on the phone with you?!?!? Shoot me a pm...

Bob
Sponsored