Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
It's going to be a few weeks now(which is why I had to put the car back together), the car is being loaded up and taken to have engine mods & fuel system/supercharger install completed. I don't wanna clutter this thread up anymore, can I possibly have a few minutes on the phone with you?!?!? Shoot me a pm...

Bob
I know what you mean. It's not that easy when you have plan. I'm always between bringing my car to Ford and installing my turbo :headbonk: I rarely have "real" free time. I'll shoot you a PM in a minute:thumbsup:
Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think there were a couple other premiums that gave up on it. Souds like you guys need to pitch in and buy Stang a premium mustang, you know, for development purposes :p
Donation are welcome to get a Premium :lol:I never get a premium model. Too much over priced whenever you can get the same car and make it your own (Most of the time cheaper :D lol).:cheers:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I think there were a couple other premiums that gave up on it. Souds like you guys need to pitch in and buy Stang a premium mustang, you know, for development purposes :p
I already pitched in for the Tesla cause, now I gotta pitch in to buy him a car?!?! lol

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I found the solution for the hazards. Just triple flick the switch. As of right now, it requires two flicks to turn on/off for some reason. However, because of that, the car "remembers" you flicked it twice so it turns back on. Solution? Flick it once more and it'll "remember" you did it again and stays off/on. So again, just do it 3 times from now on when turning on/off.
Give the as-built change in this post a shot: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1811152&postcount=1299

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I need to check my As-Built Data. I wonder if we could make the drive mode not kicking the AC... I doubt it but we never know :shrug::D
I'm pretty sure the AC kicking on thing is something the Tesla-style unit is doing, not anything to do with the as-built. It's sending both signals at once would be my guess.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm pretty sure the AC kicking on thing is something the Tesla-style unit is doing, not anything to do with the as-built. It's sending both signals at once would be my guess.
That's what I thought too. There's 2 way for me to approach it. Find out which wire sends the signal and trick it. Or I'm looking to re-code the ac apk to ignore the signal from that switch.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
re-code the ac apk to ignore the signal from that switch.
That's a thought. It's doing the equivalent of hitting "max AC" right? Both the base and the premium bezels have that functionality (all the way cold on the base, then turn it a little harder) so I wonder if it's even doable.

Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I thought this was interesting...

Compatibility:

This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in S550 Ford Mustang 2015 2016 2017.
Base model and Premium model require different harnesses. Please make sure you send us the information of your car. Read more.
Premium model owners are advised not to order at the moment, for some premium owners could not get the unit working in their cars.
No satellite radio and voice control at the moment. Please contact us if you have questions.
Looks like I have a $600 boat anchor at the moment.:( Maybe when I get the car back from Supercharger Install & tune it will be sorted out by then. Or maybe StangATX and I will make an effort to figure it out if he's up for it.

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I thought this was interesting...

Looks like I have a $600 boat anchor at the moment.:( Maybe when I get the car back from Supercharger Install & tune it will be sorted out by then. Or maybe StangATX and I will make an effort to figure it out if he's up for it.
If you could get your premium car and meet up with him to get it working, that would be awesome!

jordystang69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Got the drive modes working in my v6, even though the AC turns on what a difference!

what values did you change to get working modes? does these modes really work on base?
Sponsored