Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 ‘16 Hellcat ‘18 Demon ‘80 CJ7 ‘81 CJ8 ‘83 CJ7 Laredo
Will I need to rent a car, or can I rely on Uber to get me to and from track and embassy suites?
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
If you have the chance to go, figure it out and don’t miss the opportunity. Today was day 1 of 2. Everything about it is done top notch by Ford Performance.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
If they allow a preowned buyer to attend i'd be interested in that

You honestly should call and ask. They could at the very least give you a GT day with a GT350 class so you can meet other owners and get the training. If you have the money to spend, do the two day. It was well worth it.

Sponsored

bendensez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I got my confirmation for the GT-350 Track Attack and I am scheduled for this Thursday September 24th. I am driving my car from Toledo Ohio on down Charlotte, 8 hours & 45 minutes......or so
My date is next Monday, Sept 28. I'm also driving my GT350 down from southern Michigan. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity with my personal situation to take an extended trip like this with my GT350. That said, I made the personal arrangements needed and decided to leave a day early to hit the Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap on my way down. Thanks @Epiphany for pushing me to go :)

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I made the personal arrangements needed and decided to leave a day early to hit the Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap on my way down.
You will have a GREAT time at the Track Attack my friend.
If possible, you may want to hit the Tail on the way home if that means you will be there on a weekday. The tail can get crowed on the weekends in the fall, and the cops are more prevalent on the weekends as well.
Enjoy...!!!

bendensez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
You will have a GREAT time at the Track Attack my friend.
If possible, you may want to hit the Tail on the way home if that means you will be there on a weekday. The tail can get crowed on the weekends in the fall, and the cops are more prevalent on the weekends as well.
Enjoy...!!!
Thanks! I thought about that re: Tail of the Dragon, but couldn’t make the arrangements at home work to be gone longer on a weekday.

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
My date is next Monday, Sept 28. I'm also driving my GT350 down from southern Michigan. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity with my personal situation to take an extended trip like this with my GT350. That said, I made the personal arrangements needed and decided to leave a day early to hit the Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap on my way down. Thanks @Epiphany for pushing me to go :)
Have a great drive down. You will enjoy your day at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Ford Performance knows how to host.

Sponsored

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
...SO MY DAY IS NEXT THURS (wooo hoo!) . However, I paid for the guest for the reception dinner, etc and now I hear the reception dinner is cancelled. Truthfully, my guest is not super into track cars, and has family she could visit in the area. With the dinner cancelled, anyone get feedback from the guest if they thought it was worth it? I think they would enjoy it, but minus the dinner I am not sure it's a worth it if they are giving up family time. Any thoughts?

Joe Mac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT 350
My wife decided not to be my non driver When I called to cancel they quickly refunded my money
I’ll be there on the 29

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
...SO MY DAY IS NEXT THURS (wooo hoo!) . However, I paid for the guest for the reception dinner, etc and now I hear the reception dinner is cancelled. Truthfully, my guest is not super into track cars, and has family she could visit in the area. With the dinner cancelled, anyone get feedback from the guest if they thought it was worth it? I think they would enjoy it, but minus the dinner I am not sure it's a worth it if they are giving up family time. Any thoughts?
My guest was my 17 year old son. He was into it and loved it. There is a lot of sitting for the guest. If she is not that into it, I would try the refund route.

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone going tomorrow OCT 1st to track attack?
Sponsored