Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 ‘16 Hellcat ‘18 Demon ‘80 CJ7 ‘81 CJ8 ‘83 CJ7 Laredo
350. Maybe I got someone else's canceled spot? I called to sign up on the 2/24. The guy told me they had "limited days" but they were about to release more. I asked him to start with the soonest, and I took the soonest they had, March 20'th (reception on the 19'th). He did mention that companion tickets were scarce, but I told him that didn't matter since I was traveling solo. Also, not sure if it makes a difference I'm only doing one track day vs two?
Ok, thanks. I guess it’s just a fluid scheduling situation. I’m doing a one day solo as well.
Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Ok, thanks. I guess it’s just a fluid scheduling situation. I’m doing a one day solo as well.
Might be worth calling them and seeing if theres a cancelation waiting list, or maybe you can call back every so often to see if anything else has opened up. According to my scheduler, people reschedule from time to time, but are locked in within 30 days of track date.

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
Did you purchase the insurance? I'm curious how many people purchase the option vs how many people have actually needed it. I decided not to buy the insurance but I may change my mind on the day of.

I'd also be curious if anyone on the forum has ever needed to use the insurance due to an accident. Ive never purchased track insurance when I HDPE due to the cost and low likelihood of totaling the car ($450 for a weekend and the deductible is usually 10% of the stated car value)
I bought the insurance.

For anyone interested in bringing a Gopro (or other small camera) so you dont have to pay the $175'ish fee for their stuff, one of the program coordinators confirmed you're allowed to bring your own equipment, as long as the mounts don't include anything sticky or something that requires a screw to mount it to the car. Suction cup mounts are fine, as well as helmet mounts (assuming you're using you're own helmet, like I am.)
They told me that as well, but that I'd have to be fast setting it up so as not to disrupt the class.

Greenplum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FPB
I got the insurance, this will be my first track experience and I can't afford not to buy it

JadeGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I am Sept 30th to Oct 1st

Anyone else?
Hey pal, the wife and I are also confirmed for 09/30 & 10/01. We’ll be coming in from Portland, OR. We’re both from the South so it’ll be good be close to home again.

Keep in touch!

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
For anyone interested in bringing a Gopro (or other small camera) so you dont have to pay the $175'ish fee for their stuff, one of the program coordinators confirmed you're allowed to bring your own equipment, as long as the mounts don't include anything sticky or something that requires a screw to mount it to the car. Suction cup mounts are fine, as well as helmet mounts (assuming you're using you're own helmet, like I am.)
That’s a real problem!
I was planning on using self tapping screws, three each, at four different locations on front and rear fenders for my high speed cameras.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
That’s a real problem!
I was planning on using self tapping screws, three each, at four different locations on front and rear fenders for my high speed cameras.
I know, I know.... stupid freakin rules!

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Do they supply a helmet if you don't own one?

TMully06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2017 F80 M3, 2020 Lincoln Navigator Black Label
I just scheduled for March 19 (reception)-20 (Track day). Anyone else staying at the embassy?
I am also scheduled for March 19th and 20th. I am in Batesville, IN currently but used to live in Indy... will have to be sure and introduce myself. We are staying downtown Charlotte as this is the start of a family vacation.

Looking forward to the Roval - I went out to the 1 day event in Utah during 2018 - wonderful day.

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I am also scheduled for March 19th and 20th. I am in Batesville, IN currently but used to live in Indy... will have to be sure and introduce myself. We are staying downtown Charlotte as this is the start of a family vacation.

Looking forward to the Roval - I went out to the 1 day event in Utah during 2018 - wonderful day.
Cool, I'll be find to find you and say hi.

Anyone know how many people are typically in a class?

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
I am scheduled for my track attack in 7 weeks. Anybody else started to get worried about this being canceled because of the Coronavirus? I am not thrilled about getting on an airplane in 7 weeks.

1981Scrambler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 ‘16 Hellcat ‘18 Demon ‘80 CJ7 ‘81 CJ8 ‘83 CJ7 Laredo
I am scheduled for my track attack in 7 weeks. Anybody else started to get worried about this being canceled because of the Coronavirus? I am not thrilled about getting on an airplane in 7 weeks.
There is zero reason to cancel the track attacks unless instructors are actually ill.

you have a better chance of dying by shark attack while infected with flu A.

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I'm scheduled for June. I've yet to book air fare or the hotel at this point. I checked the website last night and there was no news. My wife's company has ordered people to work from home. We have customers canceling business in Mass with my company due to corporate travel restrictions. I'll drive the 16 hours there from NH if I have to.