The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
How true! Dudes in minivans tailgate me all the time like I am driving slow.

My new favorite is the new Camry's. Throw a few skirts on the car at the factory and these guys think it's fast now. :cwl:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not as cool as this guy ...

1619637836274.jpeg

WD :like:

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I try to acknowledge back, but... I am not quick enough sometimes. Half the time the other driver doesn't even see me. One hand on the wheel, one rowing gears, I don't take my hand off the wheel but will raise a peace sign (the palm forward version LOL). Reciprocated or not, it's no skin off my teeth.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
How come Mustangers Dont wave to each other, I try all the time with no luck.
Because it's so popular, so many people own one that aren't really into cars. If this was some niche car that only a handful of people owned, then it would most likely be all enthusiasts that do.

I had a 2006 GTO and that thing was rare, when I saw another one on the road we definitely waved and even once pulled over at a gas station to talk since so few people in the area even owned one.

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Another need for green car passed by me last weekend and we threw our arms out the window at each other lol.

Thats about the extent of waving to other mustangs though. They're too common to figure out if it's an enthusiast or not.

My other cars get a better response from other drivers of the same car.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Because it's so popular, so many people own one that aren't really into cars. If this was some niche car that only a handful of people owned, then it would most likely be all enthusiasts that do.

I had a 2006 GTO and that thing was rare, when I saw another one on the road we definitely waved and even once pulled over at a gas station to talk since so few people in the area even owned one.
I dunno, there is a shit ton of Jeeps out there and those guys will drive around the block to wave at each other twice.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Another need for green car passed by me last weekend and we threw our arms out the window at each other lol.

Thats about the extent of waving to other mustangs though. They're too common to figure out if it's an enthusiast or not.

My other cars get a better response from other drivers of the same car.
Damn...I have had my NFG for almost a year and a half and have yet to see another one. Someday. That is why I want to know how many NFG GT's were made in 2019.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Damn...I have had my NFG for almost a year and a half and have yet to see another one. Someday. That is why I want to know how many NFG GT's were made in 2019.
Eventually https://www.martiauto.com/ will get the records for the 2019's and then you can find out. As of now they only have up to 2017. That's what I did when they got the 17 info, out of 165,263 mustangs in 17 only 506 were grabber blue GT convertibles

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I've seen two others. Mine is a GT PP1, the one I passed last weekend was a GT Convertible Base, and I test drove a GT PP2 when I bought mine.
Sponsored