Sponsored

New Revell 2015 Ford Mustang Model Kit

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Jan 16, 2014 | Detroit

• Kids of All Ages Can Get an All-New Mustang; Free Revell Model Kits at North American International Auto Show
  • Revell® is giving away the first official 2015 Ford Mustang model kit free of charge to visitors to the Ford display at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit

The 2014 North American International Auto Show marks the first public auto show appearance of the all-new Ford Mustang

Pony car fans of any age can be first in the world to own the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang this weekend at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. To commemorate 50 years of Ford Mustang, Revell® – a worldwide leader in the hobby industry – will host a Make ’n Take™ event at the Ford booth during the show.

At the event, children will be able to build and take home their own free Auto Show Edition 2015 Ford Mustang model before the all-new pony car even hits the road.

Revell’s 2015 Ford Mustang model kit easily snaps together in minutes. The overall experience is engaging, authentic and fun for families and kids of all ages.

[ame]

“For nearly 50 years, kids of all ages have been configuring and building their own personal full-size and small-scale Mustangs, and now they can build a new dream car and take it home,” said Steve Ling, Ford car marketing manager. “Many of us grew up building model cars, and it’s great to have Revell join us in Detroit with its newest model kit as we show off the all-new Ford Mustang at an auto show for the first time.”

The auto show takes place at Cobo Center in downtown Detroit, and is open to the public from Jan. 18 to Jan. 26. Attendees can readily participate in Revell’s Make ’n Take program and build their own 2015 Ford Mustang model while supplies last.

“I am thrilled Revell has the opportunity to work with Ford this year and provide kids and enthusiasts a chance to make and then take our 2015 Ford Mustang models home with them,” said Lou Aguilera, Revell vice president and general manager. “I look forward to the growth of this partnership with Ford Motor Company, and the historic introduction of an iconic American vehicle.”

Revell introduced its first scale model of the Ford Mustang in 1968. Since then, Revell and sister brand Monogram have produced more than 3 million examples of more than 50 different Mustang models, in scales ranging from 1/64 to 1/12, along with plastic kits, die-cast metal, slot cars and other toys.
Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
This thing's got no IRS ! Just sayin' :)

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Thanks for sharing. Wish I could get my hands on one of those. I used to do a lot of scale models. I'd like to put some small touches on this one.

It does look like the GT with the PP wheels. Of course I'd want to shoot mine in Triple Yellow. :)

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
TN, can you maybe acquire if Ford plans on a 50th Anniversary Matchbox (and Hotwheels) Mustang Box Set?

I would like a box of 50, one example for each year. From OEM to like the Monroe Handler. I need 4 sets at least...

I could start a thread/petition if this isn't planned at all... I would also like to get some 1:18 Die Cast. I would like to see a hefty selection there too.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
The guy talks like he's talking to a six year old.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
'Make sure the horse goes in the front'

Must be a GT model then :D

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
TN, can you maybe acquire if Ford plans on a 50th Anniversary Matchbox (and Hotwheels) Mustang Box Set?

I would like a box of 50, one example for each year. From OEM to like the Monroe Handler. I need 4 sets at least...

I could start a thread/petition if this isn't planned at all... I would also like to get some 1:18 Die Cast. I would like to see a hefty selection there too.
Pill.......I'm hoping they do such a box set. This is all I've seen to date (TMS has a bit of a Hotweels/Diecast guru in Luke (unnoticedtrails) )

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm assuming that Revell model will be available to a wider audience, once the show is over. I need one for my collection!

Also, from Luke:
The 2015 Ford Mustang.
Coming Q2 2014 from Maisto in 1:18, 1:24, 4.5", and 1:64 die-cast replicas"

Sponsored

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
I wonder if we'll be able to pick one of these cars up at any of the local car shows around?

I checked ebay and no one has listed one yet, lol, only a matter of time. Must have one!

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB

GTsquid

I wonder if we'll be able to pick one of these cars up at any of the local car shows around?

I checked ebay and no one has listed one yet, lol, only a matter of time. Must have one!
Probably not. Aside from Detroit I think the new Mustang's presence will be fairly small until the NY show.

They should sell little mods that you can do yourself on these models. They can start with the headlights..... no gills?? :eyebulge: