Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Ford Racing and ROUSH Performance Deliver 600+ Horsepower with New 2015 Mustang Supercharger Kit

• Ford Racing and Roush Performance co-developed a new supercharger kit for 2015 Mustang GT
  • Kit comes complete with all hardware and exclusive calibration to produce 600+ horsepower
  • Supercharger kit to be offered exclusively through Ford dealers, Roush Performance retail channels, and through independent Ford Racing distributors with limited warranty when installed by authorized dealers
Building on the history of a long and successful relationship in racing and product development, Ford Racing and Roush Performance are teaming up to offer a supercharger kit for the all-new 2015 Mustang GT with a limited warranty (See your dealer for details). The collaboration will include distribution exclusively through both Ford Racing and Roush Performance channels.

“Ford Racing and Roush are known for our winning collaborations in professional and sportsman racing,” said Doug White, Ford Racing Performance Parts manager. “By combining our mutual expertise and high-quality engineering, we are delivering an outstanding supercharger kit for 2015 Mustang GT owners.

“Our software and calibration was developed using Ford Racing calibrators and test facilities,” White added. “The result is a kit that delivers peak performance and exceptional drivability.”

Jay Velthoven, Roush Performance director of marketing, said, “By working together, Ford Racing and Roush can deliver the highest-quality products, in less time, and with a broadened distributor network that gives the customer local sales and support in most areas of the United States.”

The Ford Racing/Roush Performance supercharger will be available through all Ford dealers, Roush Performance dealers and independent Ford Racing distributors. When installed by an authorized dealer, the supercharger kit will be covered by a Ford Racing/Roush Performance parts limited warranty.

Technical support will be provided by both Roush Performance and Ford Racing technical hotlines. Sellers will have details.

Enthusiasts can expect to see availability of the Ford Racing/Roush Performance supercharger kit in the fourth quarter of 2014.
To see the new supercharger kit in action, watch our video.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...rformance-deliver-600--horsepower-with-n.html
[ame]
Sponsored

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Mines already bought and paid for just waiting for my car to get to Brenspeed! :D

Well...it needs to finish getting built first but whatever, minor detail

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
My kit was ordered today and my car comes in (supposedly) by Monday. Soo excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
My kit was ordered today and my car comes in (supposedly) by Monday. Soo excited

Was it a pre-order?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Was it a pre-order?

Yes my dealer is installing it and they called and got on the list

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes my dealer is installing it and they called and got on the list

What did they say about the powertrain warranty? I've gotten mixed info

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Every dealership tells a different story. Mine has a lifetime power train warranty but they will not give me lifetime (understandable) but will honor the factory 6 year / 60,000 mile warranty. That's why they are installing it instead of me. The $1,500 ish labor is completely worth it to me.

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
My kit was $7900 installed price with dyno evaluation. The additional warranty from roush for the 2015's is $1000 this year so my total will be $8900

Sponsored

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We are an authorized Ford Racing Dealer and can install this on any Mustang GT. PM me for more info I'm at Village Ford in Dearborn Michigan.

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We are an authorized Ford Racing Dealer and can install this on any Mustang GT. PM me for more info I'm at Village Ford in Dearborn Michigan.
I'm getting mixed info from dealers. Some say my factory 5yr/60k power train will stay intact, some are saying they do not have the info from FR yet, some are saying the factory power train will not be covered

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We are still waiting on info from Ford Racing. Pricing on install times is still relatively unknown as well I do have my service advisor working on this daily to try and find out info.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
My kit was $7900 installed price with dyno evaluation. The additional warranty from roush for the 2015's is $1000 this year so my total will be $8900
When you say dyno evaluation, is this being dyno tuned? Or are the doing dyno runs after the install?

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
When you say dyno evaluation, is this being dyno tuned? Or are the doing dyno runs after the install?
It's not getting dyno tuned just getting put on the dyno to check HP/tq before and after install. I will most likely use the Roush tune for a while
Sponsored