Sponsored

Need help with adding octane to my fuel.

OP
OP

Randomizer23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special!
I should get a return style system for what I am doing right?
Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
I should get a return style system for what I am doing right?
Lund told me the same thing. So I run the 93 and boostane. So all in all, you want to spend 2k-4k on a fuel system to make 30-50 more HP at the wheels???? Doesnt seem worth it to me.
I run the dw400 in tank and injectors supplied with my whipple stage two kit. That was all my fuel upgrades. LOL I would love to do the fuel system and give it more air but then I will be getting into trans upgrades and more money equals more money so I am good for now.

S550AC11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
17 PP GT
The simplest solution is to mix Boostane professional in the tank. Roughly 1 oz. per gallon should do the trick. If that costs too much then the boosted game probably isn't for you.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
If you add a return system draining is simple. I use the Fore system. On my signal wires I put in some blade connectors. When I want to drain I run a hot wire from the battery to the blade connectors, turns on the pumps. Prior to I disconnect the return line from the regulator and hook up a line and run it to a gas can.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I would rather water methanol because if I’m not on the throttle I’m not waisting it. with any additive when you’re on the throttle hard or normal driveing you’re using it. A bottle of water methanol can last thousands of miles. Boostane? If you don’t have any water methanol you can use straight water and still get some improvements. You can also use rubbing alcohol or windshield washer fluids another plus is your engine will look clean inside even with 100,000 miles on it if you’re running water methanol because it is getting cleaned every time you use it. This is a big plus for the gen3. So I would definitely go water methanol
Sponsored