Sponsored

Need a Floor Jack for your 350?

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
Thought I'd post this up here that there is a pretty nice jack on the Bay offered. Just purchased one for the garage at home. It is a Jegs #80077 floor jack. 22% off, free ship. that's all folks!
Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
I have this Daytona Jack from Harbor Freight. You can usually find a coupon for 20% off. It has worked really well, I'm has a low profile and a high-lift. It did come a little bit low on oil so I had to fill it up with some hydraulic jack oil. Would recommend checking that oil level before you use it.
63183_I.jpg

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Thought I'd post this up here that there is a pretty nice jack on the Bay offered. Just purchased one for the garage at home. It is a Jegs #80077 floor jack. 22% off, free ship. that's all folks!

The Jegs is a re-labeled Arcan. Good jacks, very happy with mine.

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
I have this Daytona Jack from Harbor Freight. You can usually find a coupon for 20% off. It has worked really well, I'm has a low profile and a high-lift. It did come a little bit low on oil so I had to fill it up with some hydraulic jack oil. Would recommend checking that oil level before you use it.
Just bought the same one from harbor freight as well, but mine is orange. Not sure if a new model year is now orange or what... but they had a great sale on them. Looking forward to using it for my first oil change in the next 300 Miles or so ( plan on changing at 1k Miles). I’m gonna have to check oil level... didn’t think about that being an issue from the factory

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Just bought the same one from harbor freight as well, but mine is orange. Not sure if a new model year is now orange or what... but they had a great sale on them. Looking forward to using it for my first oil change in the next 300 Miles or so ( plan on changing at 1k Miles). I’m gonna have to check oil level... didn’t think about that being an issue from the factory
Supposedly a bunch of been coming under filled from the factory. Mine was. Just go to the auto parts store and buy some hydraulic jack will. That's all it takes.

Last edited:

Sponsored

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
They are all made in China now so buy the cheap HF jack, my son's has held up as well as my Arcan and others I have.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I have a low-profile Craftsmen... it’s a 2.5 ton, which does well with my 350R. Funny thing, though, I tried jacking up my wife’s 2011 Range Rover Sport the other day and it was struggling.

That RR is an overweight boat anchor.

Last edited:

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the heads up. Went to change a tire after lowering the car and my Craftsman 3 ton wouldn't fit under the jacking rails anymore. :doh: FYI, they'll price match their own eBay store at jegs.com if you're like me and don't like doing business through eBay...

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Harbor Freight is a Chinese shill company.
That "Daytona" jack, along with the "Pittsburgh Automotive" jacks are not are not real companies. They are fake brands.

An American CEO years ago, decided to manufacturer their jacks in China, and now china stole their design and makes them for themselves under numerous fake American sounding brands. Selling them back to us, through the shills at Harbor Freight.

FWIW:
This is what happens when you don't buy American, then there is nothing left to buy years later, after the company sells out. A lot of these business practices are because of unfair trade with china, & hopefully this theft will stop after Trumps sets a new standard for trade.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I picked up one of the HF low-profile jacks last year and love it. Nice and long so you can easily get the business end far under a lowered car.

For Chinese junk it's a damn heavy, well-built piece....
image_25830.jpg

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I have an American Forge and Foundry 2 ton floor jack. I got tired of the cheap floor jacks I owned previously.

200t_hr.jpg

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I have a low-profile Craftsmen... it’s a 2.5 tomorrow, which does well with my 350R. Funny thing, though, I tried jacking up my wife’s 2011 Range Rover Sport the other day and it was struggling.

That RR is an overweight boat anchor.
But a very comfortable one...with damn good looks.

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Harbor Freight is a Chinese shill company.

FWIW:
This is what happens when you don't buy American, then there is nothing left to buy years later, after the company sells out. A lot of these business practices are because of unfair trade with china, & hopefully this theft will stop after Trumps sets a new standard for trade.
Federal/State policies and regulations are 100% behind businesses manufacturing abroad. I have a buddy who worked China manufacturing for years, and all his fellow American entrepreneurs in China are unanimous...remove crushing taxation/regulation, they want to be manufacturing here.

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It's so hard to justify an American made jack. $80 for a rapid pump aluminum 1.5 ton from HF or $800 for a rapid pump aluminum 1 ton made in America.

If it was a 20% difference I would easily do it but that's too much.

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up one of the HF low-profile jacks last year and love it. Nice and long so you can easily get the business end far under a lowered car.

For Chinese junk it's a damn heavy, well-built piece....
I bought one of these a couple of years ago and no complaints so far. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.
Sponsored