raasnio

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My car is coming along nicely. Here's what has been done.

Roush Phase 2 Supercharger
Boundary oil pump gear & crankshaft sprocket
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 A/S 255 Front // 275 Rear
Borla S-Type Black Chrome Tip Exhaust
Redline Hood Lift Kit
MMD by Foose spoiler
Rokblokz splashguards

Audio:

Focal speakers
JL 10" Sub
Amp

Not sure what to do next, but the car is pretty fun to drive and feels strong.

20220125_125136.jpg

20220125_125203.jpg

20220125_125341.jpg

20220125_134337.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
If you ever want to turn TC off and go to the strip, good tires :) DR's for the strip at least.

Love the Type S in Black Chrome. Had CF tips on my 2018 and they looked nice but they were a PITA cause they always wanted to rattle off. Even with loctite. Tried something different on my 2019 and I love it. If you really want to open it up, headers work just fine with the stock Roush tune. I have no issues with mine.

Editied to say I love the color BTW. Almost bought one in 2018 but ended up in a Lightning Blue.

Last edited:

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
My car is coming along nicely. Here's what has been done.

Roush Phase 2 Supercharger
Boundary oil pump gear & crankshaft sprocket
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 A/S 255 Front // 275 Rear
Borla S-Type Black Chrome Tip Exhaust
Hood Lift Kit
MMD by Foose spoiler

Audio:

Focal speakers
JL 10" Sub
Amp

Not sure what to do next, but the car is pretty fun to drive and feels strong.

20220125_125136.jpg

20220125_125203.jpg

20220125_125341.jpg

20220125_134337.jpg
Beautiful color!

If you don't have a PP1 or PP2 or Magnaride then...

Might be a good time to check into suspension bracing (e.g. strut brace, K-brace, etc.)?

Or some larger sway bars with the stock suspension? Eventually, lowered springs and shocks.

More ideas coming out every day!

You mileage may vary...but the enjoyment stays with you!

CVCashmere

OP
OP
raasnio

raasnio

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
If you ever want to turn TC off and go to the strip, good tires :) DR's for the strip at least.

Love the Type S in Black Chrome. Had CF tips on my 2018 and they looked nice but they were a PITA cause they always wanted to rattle off. Even with loctite. Tried something different on my 2019 and I love it. If you really want to open it up, headers work just fine with the stock Roush tune. I have no issues with mine.

Editied to say I love the color BTW. Almost bought one in 2018 but ended up in a Lightning Blue.
What brand/type of headers would you suggest?

I chose the Ruby Red because I wanted a bold color. If I had the money, I'd probably have a GT350 Mustang as well in a different color.

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
i like ur updates more than mine...

Sponsored

OP
OP
raasnio

raasnio

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful color!

If you don't have a PP1 or PP2 or Magnaride then...

Might be a good time to check into suspension bracing (e.g. strut brace, K-brace, etc.)?

Or some larger sway bars with the stock suspension? Eventually, lowered springs and shocks.

More ideas coming out every day!

You mileage may vary...but the enjoyment stays with you!

CVCashmere
Lowering the car is possibly something I would do, though I would worry about scraping the car on my driveway. I'm lost on the suspension bracing. If it were your call, what specifically would you put on the car?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Looking great and a very nice compilation of mods to compliment it too!

Don't see too many with the factory chrome 5-stars; they always look good against the metallic body colors.

OP
OP
raasnio

raasnio

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Don't see too many with the factory chrome 5-stars; they always look good against the metallic body colors.
I agree.. Thank you.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Lowering the car is possibly something I would do, though I would worry about scraping the car on my driveway. I'm lost on the suspension bracing. If it were your call, what specifically would you put on the car?
I would personally recommend a suspension setup that will help defeat wheel hop which can be a cause of axle damage if you're not too careful with it, especially with a blower. Something like our Bread and Butter kit works nicely to make putting power to the ground easy and smooth. If you have any questions about suspension or exhaust, feel free to shoot me a message anytime. https://www.lethalperformance.com/bmr-suspension-2015-mustang-bread-and-butter-package.html

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10

and white cars :p

Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I would do 1” lowering springs. Not too low but really changes the look

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT

I did BMR min drop springs on my RR PP1 also went with 25mm spacers with PP1 19x9.5 squared.. no scraping

7A23E07C-FA53-4BCB-B639-97B2A9DC6225.jpeg
75138444-238E-4B41-B35F-1D6D168744C8.jpeg

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
If you don't have a bar connecting the front struts, then buy the Ford one along with the firewall reinforcement an k-brace for over the top of the engine. There are MANY threads about the parts, part numbers, etc. and can be bought thru our sponsors.

Do that...then check back for bracing underneath that won't bottom out on your driveway. I installed a Steeda 2-point brace.
owering the car is possibly something I would do, though I would worry about scraping the car on my driveway. I'm lost on the suspension bracing. If it were your call, what specifically would you put on the car?
Hello

There is an excellent posting describing the Ford parts for the bar connecting the struts, the firewall reinforcement, the upper K-Brace. Read it and make your decisions.

Below the car, you can add the Ford U-shap[ed brace that goes around the firewall.

From there, you can add aftermarket market parts such as a Steeda S550 Mustang Ultralite 2-Point G-Trac Brace (2015-2022) like I have on my vert.

Thanks

CVCashmere

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Looks sharp!
I'd recommend against going spacers as you're just adding rotational weight. For a more flush look just do a min drop spring and properly sized, light weight wheels. Tires are a must as I'm sure you've found by now those tires won't hook for anything. As others have mentioned suspension to help wheel hop and handling. Headers will help as well. Of course tuning for e85 would be a huge increase but would also require fuel system if e is available in your area that is.
Sponsored