Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Red covers for the volume/tune knobs. :sunglasses:

IMG_1197.jpeg

IMG_1198.jpeg

I think my red interior theme is now complete.
Always hard to see in pics. How well does it all match?

JB20GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JB
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt premium convert a10 roush perf pac
OP
OP
Vlad Soare

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Always hard to see in pics. How well does it all match?
The radio knobs, start button and shifter surround match one another perfectly.
The shift knob, due to its different finish, is not a 100% perfect match if you want to be pedantic about it, but it's close enough. The shift knob is painted and lacquered, while the others have a brushed aluminum finish, so they're bound to look a bit different. But the color is right.

where did u get those red tune knobs at?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QG2DW2K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vlad Soare

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
There was just one tiny detail that bothered me. Now that the shifter surround was red, the silver edge of the cup holders looked a bit out of place. Two silver surrounds would be fine. Two red ones would also be fine. But one silver and one red... not so much.

File_000.jpg

Fortunately 5 Spurs came to the rescue:

File_001.jpg

File_002.jpg

File_003.jpg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I read somewhere that the original hole plug can be reused on the Steeda item :like:

WD :like:

OP
OP
Vlad Soare

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Really? I never thought of that. That would be nice.
I'll give it a try.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Looking great!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vlad Soare

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Even though I do like the look of the white European tail lights, in my case I thought red ones would look even better. Had my car been any other colour, I would have lived happily ever after with the white ones. But a red car looks best with red tail lights.

So, thanks to our colleague @Ace I'm now poorer, but happier. :sunglasses:

File_000.jpg

They're really awesome. Fantastic build quality, indistinguishable from OEM. Everything works perfectly (for instance, there's no delay when signalling and braking at the same time, like you get with the Vlands), and despite the red lens the turn signals are actually a nice and bright amber, which makes them perfectly legal.

Besides being a better match for a red car, there are two more things that I love about them.

First, that all three bars are also brake lights, as opposed to the originals, where only the innermost two bars had this function.
Second, and most important, that the turn signals are sequential, like the American version (albeit in amber).

There are seven modes to choose from, including one that works exactly like the OEM lamps in the American Mustangs (i.e. red only). I'm still considering whether to use that. It does look nice, and it's also legal in Romania (our law states that the rear signals must be amber or red). But I'm not sure it would be safe. Will a driver who's two hundred yards behind me on a motorway understand that I'm actually signalling a lane change when my brake lights start blinking? I don't know.

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Even though I do like the look of the white European tail lights, in my case I thought red ones would look even better. Had my car been any other colour, I would have lived happily ever after with the white ones. But a red car looks best with red tail lights.

So, thanks to our colleague @Ace I'm now poorer, but happier. :sunglasses:

File_000.jpg

They're really awesome. Fantastic build quality, indistinguishable from OEM. Everything works perfectly (for instance, there's no delay when signalling and braking at the same time, like you get with the Vlands), and despite the red lens the turn signals are actually a nice and bright amber, which makes them perfectly legal.

Besides being a better match for a red car, there are two more things that I love about them.

First, that all three bars are also brake lights, as opposed to the originals, where only the innermost two bars had this function.
Second, and most important, that the turn signals are sequential, like the American version (albeit in amber).

There are seven modes to choose from, including one that works exactly like the OEM lamps in the American Mustangs (i.e. red only). I'm still considering whether to use that. It does look nice, and it's also legal in Romania (our law states that the rear signals must be amber or red). But I'm not sure it would be safe. Will a driver who's two hundred yards behind me on a motorway realize that I'm actually signalling a lane change when my brake lights start blinking? I don't know.
Can't agree more, LOVE the red taillights on that red color! Actually just purchased a shift knob, black reverse lockout, and a steering wheel to dress up the interior a bit after seeing what you've done.

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Third mod: RokBlokz mud guards.
They're superb. Great quality, really sturdy, and so discreet and perfectly integrated that you can't even tell they're aftermarket.

Front:
IMG_1002.jpg

Rear:
IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg
Love that color. I need to look in to these since I live in an area their idea of fixing the road is putting down pea gravel.

OP
OP
Vlad Soare

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I can't tell how effective they are - the lower half of the car still gets awfully dirty after even a very short drive down a wet road. I guess they do help to some extent (I mean, maybe the car would get even dirtier without them), but because I installed them almost immediately after picking up the car, I can't really compare.
I love the way they look, though. Quite elegant and discreet, and the build quality is second to none. Effective or not, I would have installed them anyway, be it just for the looks alone. :)

Last edited: