My paint color.

OniVita

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang S550 PP
Brushed Silver wheels really makes the VB shine. That would be the only color that I would prefer the silver wheels over the black

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
When I was shopping for my 1st Mustang back in 2017, I had an Lightening Blue available to buy. I thought it looked great, but i am always weary how "flashy" colors age with time. I ended up choosing a Magnetic Gray and don't regret it one bit. It might be drastic to change cars because of color, but YOLO and if you can afford to take the hit, I'd go for it.

Sponsored

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
To me, of the blues, I always felt VB was the best. I feel kona looks too purple at times and I am not a purple kind of person. The Race Blue looks like nail polish asn do so many of the non transparent, metal flake ones do. Who cares that it is glossy. they are all too one dimensional. I like a paint that changes tone a bit as you look at curves. My Ruby Red can look blood red on overcast days and when the sun hits it, it can have spots of lava transitioning to a rich red color. I have a coworker with the VB and it is very nice. Personally, I would like a rich blue that simply goes dark without turning purple. That would be a great blue. I needs metal flake and depth. I like paint to look like a pool of the color and when you look at it, you are not exactly sure where the surface is nor how deep it is. Also, I think the got the Highland Green color perfect. Too bad you can only get it on the Bullitt.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
Color is a very personal choice. I went back and forth a little between my VB & an Orange Fury which looked great too.
Weird, same decision I was faced with! I personally love VB, get a ton of compliments on it, but can also see why others would not like it. That said, this was a first, someone left a note on my car after I got my VB. That’s at least 2 people who like it :handshake:

MbFpxAh_d.jpg

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Weird, same decision I was faced with! I personally love VB, get a ton of compliments on it, but can also see why others would not like it. That said, this was a first, someone left a note on my car after I got my VB. That’s at least 2 people who like it :handshake:

MbFpxAh_d.jpg
I haven't gotten any notes of praise but I've had a lot of compliments on it. That's cool that someone did that.

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
VB was my first choice, Kona second, Orange Fury third. Told my self I wouldn't get a non color Mustang (grey, white black) but every time I saw different color I liked it as much as the last color I looked at. In the end I got Magnetic as it was perfectly optioned like i wanted (well, would have liked Magneride but that was impossible to find on a lot with a convertible). I'm a bit old school and don't love the black rims but everyone else goes nuts over the black out treatment on a dark metallic grey. I guess that's the one thing I would do as other's mentioned look at pics with different rims and see if that makes enough of a difference to you. If you like the rims enough maybe you will keep the car, if not they will work on the next car as well.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
That's cool that someone did that.
Was nice after I read it, lots of dread when I first noticed it on my wipers. Thought someone hit my car and left (or pretended to leave) a note.

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
Was nice after I read it, lots of dread when I first noticed it on my wipers. Thought someone hit my car and left (or pretended to leave) a note.
OMG yeah usually a note on a car means an honest person just ran into it. Talking about a win all around once you realized what it was though! One time I came out of a store and a guy was peeking in the windows of my 2013 Camaro SS so just for fun I hit the auto start as I walked towards it.

Dude jumped straight upwards lol and then started apologizing for gawking into the car. I was laughing and told him it was all good and I appreciated him liking my car. So I opened it up and let him have a real good look at it which he seemed to enjoy. These kinds of cars really draw people's attention & we as owners need to be gracious when asked about them which no doubt all of the car folks on this forum are!

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I LOVE Velocity Blue, but blue is also my favorite color.

I had no intention of owning an Oxford White car. However, once I decided on a California Special the white and black combo looked the best to me. I wish I had a Grabber Lime or Orange Fury car, but I'm not willing to trade my car for one.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
I LOVE Velocity Blue, but blue is also my favorite color.

I had no intention of owning an Oxford White car. However, once I decided on a California Special the white and black combo looked the best to me. I wish I had a Grabber Lime or Orange Fury car, but I'm not willing to trade my car for one.
The pic of your car looks great with the various accents on it.!

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
The pic of your car looks great with the various accents on it.!
Thanks very much!

Yours is a beauty as well. The black rims and logos really set it off. :beer:

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
I love VB especially on the 350 with white stripes sorta like how I like the Grabber Lime on the 500. On a GT or EB, maybe? I’m more of an impact Color guy in terms of colors (rich and vibrant). Like the rich metallics. I’m digging ruby red at the moment.
Sponsored