My 2022 order

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
I can search by my VIN by link in email and see details that match my build. If I click on Windows Sticker I get " Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle. " So will try keep trying on that.
The official tracker may not have the window sticker link working yet it's still available. That's how it is for me yet if I got to the following URL, window sticker ! (my car ALMOST got finished before the surprise shutdowns. It's in the trim shop.) Change the ending to your VIN and you might possibly have a window sticker.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8CF7N5110273
Sponsored

Blueflame1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT/CS Convertible, Atlas Blue
The official tracker may not have the window sticker link working yet it's still available. That's how it is for me yet if I got to the following URL, window sticker ! (my car ALMOST got finished before the surprise shutdowns. It's in the trim shop.) Change the ending to your VIN and you might possibly have a window sticker.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8CF7N5110273

I already have my window sticker from earlier today when I checked. However I did substitute my VIN in place of yours in the above URL address and my window sticker repopulated itself. Not sure if maybe my computer memory cache from earlier was pulled up but it looks like your suggestions works. Anybody else try yet?

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
Got an email from my salesman today, the dealer won't even give me a price on a '22 due to the production line being idled.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I still haven't gotten a build date email, starting to look like build for me won't be until late March or even April! :shock:

A bit inconvenient as my '03 is starting to cost more than a car payment to keep alive but that's the way life goes sometimes!

Sponsored

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I still haven't gotten a build date email, starting to look like build for me won't be until late March or even April! :shock:

A bit inconvenient as my '03 is starting to cost more than a car payment to keep alive but that's the way life goes sometimes!
And you ordered before me. I am just a GT premium 401A. Maybe you had performance pack or something else that pushing it back.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
And you ordered before me. I am just a GT premium 401A. Maybe you had performance pack or something else that pushing it back.
No sir, just a fellow GT Premium 401A, 6speed manual. I thought perhaps the 401A might be what's holding it back but I suppose not.

I might just shoot my salesman a text tomorrow and make sure there's nothing weird with the order. I know the e-mail is correct because I received the confirmation email as soon as it was placed, but who knows what else could have possibly happened.

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
No sir, just a fellow GT Premium 401A, 6speed manual. I thought perhaps the 401A might be what's holding it back but I suppose not.

I might just shoot my salesman a text tomorrow and make sure there's nothing weird with the order. I know the e-mail is correct because I received the confirmation email as soon as it was placed, but who knows what else could have possibly happened.
Here is a suggestion, if it might help:

During business hours, go to the site below and use the Chat or call the 800 number. You'll need to give them your Dealer/Sales Code and Order Code (both are listed on the DORA sheet - that sheet you get when you place the order with your dealer).

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

If your order is in the Ford order bank, they can give you the latest status. It could be one of these:
  • Unscheduled / Clean (order not yet pulled to production schedule, and no order/part conflicts)
  • Unscheduled / Material Hold (order not yet pulled to production schedule, but possible order/part conflicts)
Just offering that as something to try.

Colls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colleen
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang LX, 1991 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT
I could be wrong but I’m guessing the material hold is on the color you chose (mischievous purp). That seems to be what’s holding up some of our updates. Definitely call your saleswoman if you want to be sure though.
Emailed my dealer and she sent back an update. Status still shows as "In order processing" and "Unscheduled- Material Hold". Status date/time says Oct 13, 2021. She thinks the hold is due to the color. Hubby thinks it's more due to the Mach 1 HP. And wants me to call Ford Performance to check on my order.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Emailed my dealer and she sent back an update. Status still shows as "In order processing" and "Unscheduled- Material Hold". Status date/time says Oct 13, 2021. She thinks the hold is due to the color. Hubby thinks it's more due to the Mach 1 HP. And wants me to call Ford Performance to check on my order.
Actually that’s probably it, I forgot that I was reading the Mach 1’s handling pack was holding back to March.

Sponsored

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Just texted my salesman and he pretty much replied that he checked on the order and there’s no update, I’ll just wait a little bit longer and see what happens.

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Just texted my salesman and he pretty much replied that he checked on the order and there’s no update, I’ll just wait a little bit longer and see what happens.
Mine had no real info, and then the car just showed up earlier than expected. Hope the same happens for you.

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
New update on 1/29 on the build. Build week has changed from 3/28 to 4/4.

GT Premium - Mischievous purple (late avail color 2/7) - ordered 1/8/22

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I have an HP on order as well. I spoke with Ford Performance and the answer I received was mid next month HP orders will be assigned a VIN. We are on the same boat, I ordered mine 10-22-21.
Sponsored