moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
My Sept '21 vert order converted to a MY '22, due any day, and is entitled to MY 21 incentives that now happen to be $4K delivery allowance.....it's all documented with the applicable Ford bulletin part of the executed deal / order.

Wonder if they will give it to me or tell me to pound dirt LOL.

Either way I don't care because I'll just sue them with perfectly documented deal in hand and Ford corp incentive copies in hand haha.
Hopefully they honor with no pushback since they are the ones who could not fulfill the 21 order.
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Im sure Ford has never been threatened with a law suit….it means nothing to a company that size.

Luckygrl11702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jennie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z72
I ordered a mischievous purple on 12/27 and haven't gotten a VIN yet either. Like you said it's likely that we won't get it 'til maybe the first week of Feb.
I ordered Mischievous Purple GT the week the bank opened (10/16/21) and I’m still waiting for a production date… I’m holding out hope for getting some updates in March!

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I ordered Mischievous Purple GT the week the bank opened (10/16/21) and I’m still waiting for a production date… I’m holding out hope for getting some updates in March!
What options did you go with? Mine is GT premium 401A mischievious purple ordered 1/8, scheduled currently for week of 3/28.

Luckygrl11702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jennie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z72
What options did you go with? Mine is GT premium 401A mischievious purple ordered 1/8, scheduled currently for week of 3/28.
I went with 400A, active exhaust, ceramic leather seats, B&O and a white stripe. Pretty basic…. I’m in the Midwest and I’d be curious to see if location makes a difference to production date??

Sponsored

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I went with 400A, active exhaust, ceramic leather seats, B&O and a white stripe. Pretty basic…. I’m in the Midwest and I’d be curious to see if location makes a difference to production date??
I hope your car will spend most of the winter clean of salt and stored indoors. Seeing the rot caused by all the salt y'all use up there is depressing. When looking for used cars here in Texas, we thankfully now have Carfax and similar services to make sure we avoid EVER buying a car that came from any further north than Oklahoma.

Luckygrl11702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jennie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z72
I hope your car will spend most of the winter clean of salt and stored indoors. Seeing the rot caused by all the salt y'all use up there is depressing. When looking for used cars here in Texas, we thankfully now have Carfax and similar services to make sure we avoid EVER buying a car that came from any further north than Oklahoma.
Yes! I actually work from home so don’t drive much (plus we have other cars) and I have the luxury of parking it inside until all that crap has been washed off the roads!! I have wanted a mustang since I was in high school, but I didn’t want to deal with RW drive when we have snow 7 months of the year! Salts/brines are a necessary evil here and I’m glad my new baby won’t be subjected to it! :)

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yes! I actually work from home so don’t drive much (plus we have other cars) and I have the luxury of parking it inside until all that crap has been washed off the roads!! I have wanted a mustang since I was in high school, but I didn’t want to deal with RW drive when we have snow 7 months of the year! Salts/brines are a necessary evil here and I’m glad my new baby won’t be subjected to it! :)
I think whether the salt they use (in the quantities that they use it) is necessary is debatable :) From what I've seen, cars in cold parts of Europe don't rot out like this. They must have a different plan for mitigating ice. :) Our plan in Texas is just stay home until it melts.

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Order tracking is back working for my order. Even have pictures of car in correct color and black accent package. Here is one of the pics (the rest I have posted in Mischievous Purple thread). Windows sticker still not found though.

stang22-1.jpg

Last edited:

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Order tracking is back working for my order. Even have pictures of car in correct color and black accent package. Here is one of the pics (the rest I have posted in Mischievous Purple thread). Windows sticker still not found though.

stang22-1.jpg
Nice. I love the black accent package on mine as well. It's a good deal, all things considered.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Evilmidget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium 5 spd Manual
Super Jealous, been on edge waiting since my latest build date WAS 3/14 until I messaged them all week to get, "No build date yet". Congratz on the window sticker

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name