Ordered my 2022 Mustang GT from Chapman Ford

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
When did you order yours?
They are giving 4% below invoice?
Just picked mine up recently but it is a Mach 1 and I ordered it in July. 4% below invoice. I think the GT s may even get an extra $1,000. They are upfront with pricing.
Sponsored

Reactions: AJC

AJC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
RX8
Just picked mine up recently but it is a Mach 1 and I ordered it in July. 4% below invoice. I think the GT s may even get an extra $1,000. They are upfront with pricing.
Thanks for the tip. Just order my GT.

cool592

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (Order)
I contacted the dealer and Ford and my order is still not scheduled. The order was actually submitted on 12/27. Has anyone else had issues with their orders not getting scheduled?

I also found that the Ford chat is a little better than the Ford Performance chat and if you have an order question, Ford chat is a good option.

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
you ll like the dealer and love the Oxford White!
I ordered my Bronco from them back in October. I ended up with 3% under invoice. Now, if Ford would just build the damn thing.

JR

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I contacted the dealer and Ford and my order is still not scheduled. The order was actually submitted on 12/27. Has anyone else had issues with their orders not getting scheduled?

I also found that the Ford chat is a little better than the Ford Performance chat and if you have an order question, Ford chat is a good option.
I placed an order 12/30 and haven't gotten anything except the original "Order Confirmed" email. But I ordered a late availability color so that might also have something to do with it.

Sponsored

rabbitweasel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, Mischievous Purple, Tremec, non-HP
I placed an order 12/30 and haven't gotten anything except the original "Order Confirmed" email. But I ordered a late availability color so that might also have something to do with it.
I placed a Mach1 order in mid December for late availability color (Mischievous Purple) and similarly got confirmation but no build date range. Think this is standard for the new colors that are starting up early February.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I placed a Mach1 order in mid December for late availability color (Mischievous Purple) and similarly got confirmation but no build date range. Think this is standard for the new colors that are starting up early February.
Same, but early Dec. I'm crossing my fingers for a build date soon, but with the shutdown for most of February I'm not too hopeful I'll get it soon.

AJC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
RX8
Same, but early Dec. I'm crossing my fingers for a build date soon, but with the shutdown for most of February I'm not too hopeful I'll get it soon.
Why is Ford shutting down in February.