My 2022 order

Elamcup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Ecoboost MT-82, Chassis N0078
I ordered an Ecoboost a few days before Thanksgiving. The email I received from Ford said it would be built the week of January 17. I am anxiously waiting the next email from Ford that says it is built. I am hoping it will be built soon.
Sponsored

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I ordered a mischievous purple on 12/27 and haven't gotten a VIN yet either. Like you said it's likely that we won't get it 'til maybe the first week of Feb.
Yeah mischievous purple here also. Have to keep in touch and compare build/delivery info.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
I ordered an Eruption Green GT on 11/15. Got the order confirmation from Ford, but nothing more. With late availability (2/7), I wonder if the EG cars will start promptly during that week. And, will the EG GT500's and Mach 1's have a higher priority? With 2/7 as the projected start date, and I don't yet have a build date or VIN, I hoping the email update will come this week. With Flat Rock being shut down the last 2 weeks in Feb, March looks more probable.

AZRobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 400a Atlas Blue Auto, Black Accent
Just curious on when VIN would get assigned. Ordered on 1/8 (two weeks ago). Got order confirmation email right away so they have correct email. I do have late availability color (2/7), so assuming it will be after that but figured I would ask. thx.
I'm in the same boat - my'21 EB got totaled and on 08JAN I ordered '22 400A, Atlas Blue, auto, Black Accent, Safe & Smart and B&O. I received confirmation almost immediately but no VIN or date.

Sponsored

Colls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colleen
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang LX, 1991 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT
I ordered my 2022 Mach 1 on 10/11/21 and haven't heard anything from Ford. My dealer sent me an update on 11/9/2021 with an order number that shows it was "In order processing" with a "Unscheduled-Material Hold". I'm going to call my sales lady and see if she can get a newer update. Hoping she has good news for me!

Order confirmation Date: N/A
Priority Code: 10 (At least it says that on my Preview Order)
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Equipment pkg. 700A; 10 Speed Automatic; Mach 1 Handling pkg.; Mischievous Purple Metallic; Mach 1 Elite pkg.; Voice-Activated Touchscreen Nav. Sys.
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I ordered my 2022 Mach 1 on 10/11/21 and haven't heard anything from Ford. My dealer sent me an update on 11/9/2021 with an order number that shows it was "In order processing" with a "Unscheduled-Material Hold". I'm going to call my sales lady and see if she can get a newer update. Hoping she has good news for me!

Order confirmation Date: N/A
Priority Code: 10 (At least it says that on my Preview Order)
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Equipment pkg. 700A; 10 Speed Automatic; Mach 1 Handling pkg.; Mischievous Purple Metallic; Mach 1 Elite pkg.; Voice-Activated Touchscreen Nav. Sys.
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A
I could be wrong but I’m guessing the material hold is on the color you chose (mischievous purp). That seems to be what’s holding up some of our updates. Definitely call your saleswoman if you want to be sure tho.

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Will do boss! I’ll comment back here as soon as I get an update.
Got my email today. Build week of March 28, 2022. Also got VIN.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Got my email today. Build week of March 28, 2022. Also got VIN.
That's not too bad at all, I looked back and you ordered a late availability color couple weeks ago, a January order with a March build is a decent turnaround, especially for a color they won't start building until February.

Thanks for the info, so those of us with late availability colors may start seeing build dates, interesting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
That's not too bad at all, I looked back and you ordered a late availability color couple weeks ago, a January order with a March build is a decent turnaround, especially for a color they won't start building until February.

Thanks for the info, so those of us with late availability colors may start seeing build dates, interesting.
Yeah 1/8/2022 order date with late avail (2/7) color. I will be happy if they can even make that date of 3/28 for build.

Blueflame1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT/CS Convertible, Atlas Blue
Placed order on 12/7/21 for a Mustang Convertible GT/CS. Got VIN email right away. Have received numerous email's giving production date information that has moved back and forth on which week to begin. Finally today was able to track my order in the system. Previously when I clicked on "Accept and Track" button, the system never found my VIN or order. Thankfully I was able to pull up my Window Sticker. Still no exterior or interior pictures yet but the photo screen is a gray box so I assume eventually it will be populated with multiple vehicle angle pictures. Most likely will be when Ford gets their 2022 online build system up and running. At least I feel like some progress is happening on my order. :)

mstpa1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Placed my order for 2022 Mustang GT Convertible on Saturday 1/22/22, and I just received email with my VIN today 1/27/22 and that it is scheduled to be built week of April 11, 2022.

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Placed order on 12/7/21 for a Mustang Convertible GT/CS. Got VIN email right away. Have received numerous email's giving production date information that has moved back and forth on which week to begin. Finally today was able to track my order in the system. Previously when I clicked on "Accept and Track" button, the system never found my VIN or order. Thankfully I was able to pull up my Window Sticker. Still no exterior or interior pictures yet but the photo screen is a gray box so I assume eventually it will be populated with multiple vehicle angle pictures. Most likely will be when Ford gets their 2022 online build system up and running. At least I feel like some progress is happening on my order. :)
I can search by my VIN by link in email and see details that match my build. If I click on Windows Sticker I get " Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle. " So will try keep trying on that.

OP
OP
moomoo

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Placed my order for 2022 Mustang GT Convertible on Saturday 1/22/22, and I just received email with my VIN today 1/27/22 and that it is scheduled to be built week of April 11, 2022.
Sounds like they might be doing some scheduling of builds today. Congrats on order and getting VIN.
Sponsored