Sponsored

Mustang Migration to Oz

XR6VCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual Mustang GT
Hi Dave - The 46 cars on the Fidelio that were planned to dock in Melbourne have now been split up.
- Melbourne 23 cars. ETA 8 Dec (Booking Number: USBAL1378435)
- Brisbane 13 cars. ETA 12 Dec (Booking Number: USBAL1378435A)
- Port Kembla 10 cars. ETA 11 Dec (Booking Number: USBAL1378435B)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Davo

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
Update: 07 Dec 2015

I'm confidant that the numbers up to and including Tysla are accurate. The Tijuca is not yet loaded.

Mustang Migration to Oz.jpg

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Any guesses/estimates when my ride will be on a ship? It's built and scheduled to be in Baltimore on 18 December 2015.

OP
OP
Davo

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Tamerlane if you are lucky, Salome if they really want to irritate you!

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
Davo, just found out that my car reached Baltimore on 30 November. Any guess on how long they tend to stay there or what would be the most likely ship it might be loaded on. Peter

Sponsored

Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Davo, just found out that my car reached Baltimore on 30 November. Any guess on how long they tend to stay there or what would be the most likely ship it might be loaded on. Peter
Hi Peter,
Mine reach Baltimore on the 13th Nov and it is still there. Probably will remain there until at least Boxing Day as the last ETA was 30th Jan. I am really, really pissed off as I placed my order on the 1st July 2014.
Ian.

Last edited:

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Any guesses/estimates when my ride will be on a ship? It's built and scheduled to be in Baltimore on 18 December 2015.
I am guessing our cars will be on the same ship. Mine is due at port 10-11 i think.

Dealer expects delivery 2nd feb

Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Hi HybridGT,
My GT has been sitting in Baltimore since the 13th Nov and the latest ETA is 30th Jan and that is after ordering my car 6 months before you did!! Based on the above it will have been sitting in Baltimore for at least 6 weeks. So I will be lucky if I get on to the Salome.
Ian

louey001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Black Ecoboost Auto
Hi
How did you found out if your car reached Baltimore? My car was builded on 26th Oct and still hasnt show up on the shipping site.

Cheers

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Hi HybridGT,
My GT has been sitting in Baltimore since the 13th Nov and the latest ETA is 30th Jan and that is after ordering my car 6 months before you did!! Based on the above it will have been sitting in Baltimore for at least 6 weeks. So I will be lucky if I get on to the Salome.
Ian
Sorry Ian, but there's no way my black pony is gonna be at the dock for 6 weeks ;)

It seems to be totally random. Dock time before shipping.

Your build date was 30/11 and it's at the dock on 30/11 as well?

Sponsored

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
Hi
How did you found out if your car reached Baltimore? My car was builded on 26th Oct and still hasnt show up on the shipping site.

Cheers
Deysha wrote to me overnight. That said its not showing up on the track and trace as being at the terminal.

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
Sorry Ian, but there's no way my black pony is gonna be at the dock for 6 weeks ;)

It seems to be totally random. Dock time before shipping.

Your build date was 30/11 and it's at the dock on 30/11 as well?
Build date was in fact 25/11 so 13 days later supposedly in Baltimore but not registered as at the terminal according to track and trace

OP
OP
Davo

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Hi Peter,

Looks as though the others are answering your question. Cars sit on the docks for varying times, if you input your VIN onto the shipping site (under cargoID) at http://tinyurl.com/jvex92q it might give you a clue as to what boat it is to be loaded on. Generally takes a month on the boat from Baltimore to Melbourne. Good luck!

David

Aussie MustangGT

2016 Mustang GT Auto
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Build date was in fact 25/11 so 13 days later supposedly in Baltimore but not registered as at the terminal according to track and trace
Hi Peter,
It won't show anything on track and trace until your car is booked on one of the Wallenius Wilhelmsen boats which if you are unlucky like me could take 6 weeks.
Ian.

Last edited:

XRFutura

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Just got word that my car should be in Baltimore on the 09/12, I'm hoping its going to make onto the Oberon that Leaves on the 12th.
Just checked the shipping website today and my car has made it on the Oberon :cheers:

The Oberon is leaving on the 15th.
Sponsored