When is the first delivery to Oz?

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang
Any explanation?? My car is in limbo also. I am assuming it means something had to be fixed during qa
Hi Melbnut, mine was built dec 3, still sitting at plant. My stealership just called this afternoon to tell me that they won't be getting delivery of my car until mar 26, right in the middle of Easter, so I assume nothing will be done until a few days after Easter.:paddle:

Cheers Graeme

aussierob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ROB
Vehicle(s)
2016 FORD MUSTANG GT MT MAGNETIC,RIDES YAMAHA R1
Hi Phil

No not yet... The EB's do have DAB etc, however she was delivered without DAB and Sat Nav. Dealer advised that this was supposed to be done at the Docks, however it wasnt. Two other dealers attempted to flash the DAB and Sat Nav on Christmas Eve morning, and the computers in the vehicles shut down. (bricked) I still have to take mine back once they have the correct software to do the update.
thanks
Tehanne
They had the same problem with my GT. Could not load DAB frequency changes. They tried a few leads but suspect a software problem!

Not a big deal as normal AM/FM radio works fine. They will be in contact when a solution is sourced.:)

Cisco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tehanne
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue Ecoboost Fastback
They had the same problem with my GT. Could not load DAB frequency changes. They tried a few leads but suspect a software problem!

Not a big deal as normal AM/FM radio works fine. They will be in contact when a solution is sourced.:)
Yeah. I will email my dealer tomorrow for update.

camo74x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0, Ingot
Hi Melbnut, mine was built dec 3, still sitting at plant. My stealership just called this afternoon to tell me that they won't be getting delivery of my car until mar 26, right in the middle of Easter, so I assume nothing will be done until a few days after Easter.:paddle:

Cheers Graeme

I have the same build date 3 Dec 15 and no confirmed shipping info as yet. Ford had told me shipping end of Jan, so hoping to be on Tonsberg which arrives here 2 March, for late March delivery.

Sponsored

GAFA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang
Hi Ian,

Picked up the car yesterday after attaching the plates. They attached the rear QLD prestige plates directly onto the car. Unfortunately the nose of the front bumper is quite rounded, so we were forced to use the Ford supplied front plate bracket.
It looked disgusting until my dealer suggested we trim the lower overhanging section off the bracket. It's not perfect, but looks a lot better.

I will definitely follow up on a Lakin bracket. I can chase up the rear bracket if needed? Just let me know.

A couple of quick photo's attached from my phone!:cheers:
Looks nice, shame I didn't get to see it before you picked it up. The front plate holder does look better with the bottom trimmed off it.

GAFA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang
So....my baby had a photoshoot this weekend... This is a preview taken with my iPhone.... I will post the proper ones when i get them :):):):)
Nice, I'm glade I went with DIB. Are your number plates the Flex type or standard as I notice the front plate is bent and appears to be screwed direct to the bumper without a plate holder.

Cisco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tehanne
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue Ecoboost Fastback
Nice, I'm glade I went with DIB. Are your number plates the Flex type or standard as I notice the front plate is bent and appears to be screwed direct to the bumper without a plate holder.
They are just standard plates. It is slightly bent to contour to the bumper. The dealer didn't do too bad a job. I believe there is a strip of thin rubber behind it.

louey001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Black Ecoboost Auto
Good morning all

Quick question to all lucky ppl who already picked up their pony. Is your pony 2015 or 2016 model?

Cheers

Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Good morning all

Quick question to all lucky ppl who already picked up their pony. Is your pony 2015 or 2016 model?

Cheers
Manufacture date July/August 2015 = MY16
Manufacture date July/August 2016 = MY17

Same for all cars.

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Good morning all

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Bobsp12