Davo

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
Has your port of discharge changed from Melbourne to Port Kembla?
It's hard to monitor this, it changes after the boat has departed.

I've just updated the table on the first page - originally the Parsifal showed that all east coast cars would be unloaded in Melbourne. Then it changed to show them unloaded in Brisbane & Port Kembla. Now it shows the cars are being unloaded in Melbourne, and shipped up to Port Kembla and Brisbane on a different boat. Very confusing. :shrug:
Sponsored

4stanger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garry
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang Fastback Race Red
Good spot 4stanger. Mine is also on the Fidelio and is also now saying that it's going to be discharged at Brisbane. Looks like there are 13 Mustangs on the Fidelio coming into Brisbane... Will be interesting to see if it stays as Brisbane or if it reverts back to Melbourne.

Any NSW people here with cars on the Fidelio? Has your port of discharge changed from Melbourne to Port Kembla?
My Salesman at my Dealership, told me that there are 3 other mustangs being delivered to the dealership the same time as mine, they have to be on the Fidelio as well, a regional dealership.

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
NSW's Mustangs on the Aniara show as back to Pt Kembla again, someone is playing games with us......

MuzzStang

2015 Black GT 'vert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 GT vert with Roush extras.
The info I am getting on my "Track & Trace" is..........
I'm still receiving the dreaded "No Records Found", so I'm consigned to doing the regular re submission of the VIN for a track and trace. I'm not too bothered though as I have to sell my current Stang before the new one arrives.

The dealer was told mine was built, and waiting in Baltimore with a Melbourne ETA of the first week of Jan though, despite me being unable to find that same info on the track and trace link.

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
I know this is off the topic, but do any of you guys who have ordered a Deep Impact Blue have any images of the car with the Nickel Lustre wheels we have been offered? This is for a friend who was told he should really consider them over black on this colour. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

Please disregard the image of the wheel, ( which hopefully I have now deleted) I have been informed this is NOT the Nickel Lustre Wheel we are getting.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is off the topic, but do any of you guys who have ordered a Deep Impact Blue have any images of the car with the Nickel Lustre wheels we have been offered? This is for a friend who was told he should really consider them over black on this colour.
Check the Europe sub-forum, I believe that I've seen some pictures of that combo there.

IMO, the black wheels complement the DIB GT perfectly. Each to their own, though!

EDIT: Found it.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31098

quick duck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VZ Berlina wagon
with all the delays, this is one area Ford has done well... using a shipping company that pays the booking fee at the canal so avoiding up to 10 days delay in November.

just thought it needed to be said :)

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
I know this is off the topic, but do any of you guys who have ordered a Deep Impact Blue have any images of the car with the Nickel Lustre wheels we have been offered? This is for a friend who was told he should really consider them over black on this colour. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.
wow, [MENTION=19128]Gnome[/MENTION] I thought I was the only bloke that had been issued this picture of the supposed 'lustre nickel wheels'.

They're definitely not the ones we are getting, and that's why I never posted them online, so that nobody got confused. I wonder where in the world these came from, look like they're from a ford racing catalogue.

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
wow, @Gnome I thought I was the only bloke that had been issued this picture of the supposed 'lustre nickel wheels'.

They're definitely not the ones we are getting, and that's why I never posted them online, so that nobody got confused. I wonder where in the world these came from, look like they're from a ford racing catalogue.
Hi G rush, you a right I re-read the email from the dealer and it was mentioned this was a sample image only, I missed that before. That one looks to be the same pattern as the black one we are getting but just a different finish. I have taken down the image, thanks for letting me know, all we need is more confusion on what is coming on our cars.:cheers:

Sponsored

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Hi G rush, you a right I re-read the email from the dealer and it was mentioned this was a sample image only, I missed that before. That one looks to be the same pattern as the black one we are getting but just a different finish. I have taken down the image, thanks for letting me know, all we need is more confusion on what is coming on our cars.:cheers:
I didn't mean to make you take it down, I just find it funny that the photo has resurfaced! I think graphite colour like that would look amazing with my green.

I received it from my dealer back in March but I had already seen the other posts about them being that proper silver colour, which I also like.

The spokes are slightly different than what we're getting, there's a few more little details in them.

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
I didn't mean to make you take it down, I just find it funny that the photo has resurfaced! I think graphite colour like that would look amazing with my green.

I received it from my dealer back in March but I had already seen the other posts about them being that proper silver colour, which I also like.

The spokes are slightly different than what we're getting, there's a few more little details in them.
No drama, I think the image is better off gone rather than have someone else make the same mistake I did and it ends up being posted somewhere else, there is enough confusion as to what we are getting already. I agree with you they would look great with the guard colour.

OP
OP
Davo

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Update: 04 Dec 2015

I've decided to put the table back into the normal thread as I update it. I think that makes it easier to find if you are looking for an update.

It's remains hard to track the number of cars accurately, but I've updated figures for the Parsifal (based on some news reports) and also the Aniara. Basically, I've revised the numbers down.

I'm not tracking individual VINs, the Wallenius Wilhelmsen tracking website lets you enter a partial VIN, e.g. 1FAT for convertibles, 1FA6 for fastbacks. The number of cars loaded on boats come in batches, the numbers and port of discharge can vary even after departure from Baltimore.

Some cars are being unloaded in Melbourne, and then shipped on a different boat up the east coast to Port Kembla and Brisbane, which I am now trying to track. Cars seem to stay on the same boat if heading to Freo.

The tracking website is also updated after the cars are discharged at their final port, so this will enable a double check. This confirms that the Tirana unloaded 6 cars, the Titania unloaded 2 and the Parsifal "discharged" 78 in Melbourne. The cars for Port Kembla and Brisbane that were unloaded from the Parsifal are noted separately, currently marked as "received at terminal" in Melbourne, waiting to be loaded on the Tiger.

Cheers!

Mustang Migration to Oz.jpg

OP
OP
Davo

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I've updated on my spreadsheet. It will show on the next update.
Sponsored