WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Is that fixable? Or are we stuffed if that happens?
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21582

This bloke managed to get a successful repair done (although his was really bad to start with).

I don't like the idea of my rear glass being removed and resealed, so will only resort to the "fix" if it's extremely bad.

The factory seems to be getting better at pumping them out with only minor, if any, misalignment.

:hail:
Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
So....my baby had a photoshoot this weekend... This is a preview taken with my iPhone.... I will post the proper ones when i get them :):):):)
Stunning, I love the colour

lovesny2001

Stang rider
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Swraj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2016
So....my baby had a photoshoot this weekend

:love: :coolphotos: she's a beauty! looking forward to more detailed pics :clap2:

Sponsored

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Racered
So....my baby had a photoshoot this weekend... This is a preview taken with my iPhone.... I will post the proper ones when i get them :):):):)
Hi Cisco,great photos. Since you are one of the lucky people to have their new car could I ask you to check something for me please?I assumed that both the Ecoboost and the GT with premium interior had the DAB radio fitted.Can you confirm that your Ecoboost has a DAB(digital) radio option other than AM/FM. It had been suggested to me that this is why the GT's are delayed to get radios fixed but Ecoboost do not have DAB and are being delivered quicker.Does that make sense to you? I hope that is wrong and you do have DAB like the GT'S. Regards Phil.

Cisco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tehanne
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue Ecoboost Fastback
Can you confirm that your Ecoboost has a DAB(digital) radio option other than AM/FM. It had been suggested to me that this is why the GT's are delayed to get radios fixed but Ecoboost do not have DAB and are being delivered quicker.Does that make sense to you? I hope that is wrong and you do have DAB like the GT'S. Regards Phil.

Hi Phil

No not yet... The EB's do have DAB etc, however she was delivered without DAB and Sat Nav. Dealer advised that this was supposed to be done at the Docks, however it wasnt. Two other dealers attempted to flash the DAB and Sat Nav on Christmas Eve morning, and the computers in the vehicles shut down. (bricked) I still have to take mine back once they have the correct software to do the update.
thanks
Tehanne

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Me too...it is an amazing colour!

Hi Cisco, Can you tell me whether you have cd player in your pony. Looking at various pictures of the interiors I am unable to see a cd player. Can you clear this doubt. If possible can you post a snap of the location of the cd player. I assume this will be the same in GTs and EBs.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Cisco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tehanne
Vehicle(s)
Hi Cisco, Can you tell me whether you have cd player in your pony. Looking at various pictures of the interiors I am unable to see a cd player. Can you clear this doubt. If possible can you post a snap of the location of the cd player. I assume this will be the same in GTs and EBs.

Thanks

I dont have a photo of it, but will take one.

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I dont have a photo of it, but will take one.

Thats great Cisco. Thank you. I am planning to get a mobile mount. And I found a mount which needs to be inserted into the cd player. So if I know the location of the cd player then I can decide whether this mount will be useful for me or not......

Cisco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tehanne
Vehicle(s)
so...this isnt from my car...the image is from ssb's earlier post yesterday but this is where i believe the cd is.
ssb_IMG_9415.JPG

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
so...this isnt from my car...the image is from ssb's earlier post yesterday but this is where i believe the cd is.

Oh hooo !!! Then that mount wont be the right one. It will block me from accessing the touchscreen display. Need to find a different one.....

Thanks a lot dude for your help and quick response !!