Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I wasn't planning on getting it [401a] because I'm planning on replacing them anyway with something aftermarket.
My thoughts exactly (but I am an audio engineer).

I definitely understand that. I guess more what I meant was are there any options that might be hard to upgrade in the future if I wanted to? For example, I imagine it'd be impossible or at least very hard to get the memory feature in the aftermarket. That isn't important to me, but that's what I was going for. Like on the Camaro (I know this is a mustang forum, but its what I know) getting the RS package that gives you HIDs and better wheels and tires is a must have because adding the HIDs aftermarket is almost as much as the package on its own and requires some aftermarket harnesses.
They ALL are next to impossible to add after the fact. Many of us took a lot of time to research everything and make the best decision for our preferences. Because not only are the options expensive, they really add up quick. This is why many of us special order the car - to maximize the effectiveness of the dollars.

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Definitely spring for the Premium. The dash on the non-Premium trim is butt-ugly. I'm a techie, so I like big touchscreens (and I cannot lie).

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm curious how much people actually use their Nav? The only time I'm not sure where I am going is if I travel for business and then I fly somewhere and have a rental, in which case I use my Waze app. Personally, I would have no use for the Nav option.

Sponsored

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm curious how much people actually use their Nav? The only time I'm not sure where I am going is if I travel for business and then I fly somewhere and have a rental, in which case I use my Waze app. Personally, I would have no use for the Nav option.
I use it all the time. I don't like it, but I use it. I've been scouring these forums for months to see if there's a way I can swap out the existing computer with one that has a capacitive touchscreen and could support Android Auto. I would LOVE to use Google Maps/Waze/Spotify instead of the factory setup.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I use it all the time. I don't like it, but I use it. I've been scouring these forums for months to see if there's a way I can swap out the existing computer with one that has a capacitive touchscreen and could support Android Auto. I would LOVE to use Google Maps/Waze/Spotify instead of the factory setup.
WAZE is awesome.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Reverse sensors ! :thumbsup:

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic

Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
What I never understood is why people need reverse sensors if the car comes standard with a rear view camera?
Cause you might not always see what's coming to you, it just adds some tridimensionnal input to the process... And like when you parallel park, it gives you a hint while you can still look around for cars or pedestrians and not have all of your attention given to the screen...

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
What I never understood is why people need reverse sensors if the car comes standard with a rear view camera?
redundancy. Make sure you see what you're looking at. 2 eyes are better than one.

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Does MFT not work with Spotify? I have the base GT and that stereo works with Spotify via bluetooth. It even blacks out my phone with just the Ford and Spotify Logo's, also the song/artist is displayed on the wee baby 3" radio screen.

5.0onBoard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Black GTPPP
Does MFT not work with Spotify? I have the base GT and that stereo works with Spotify via bluetooth. It even blacks out my phone with just the Ford and Spotify Logo's, also the song/artist is displayed on the wee baby 3" radio screen.

It DOES work with spotify, apple music, pandora, etc. Auto connects if it was previously streaming before car turned off last, artist and track info on screen and steering wheel control.

UglyMutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Wheels too. Foundry is a low cost option that looks a lot better than the stock GT wheels. I got the premium paint to pick up 255 tires too. I'm not sure how ford is putting a 235 under a 435 HP car.

Spare tire
Premier trim
Premium paint wheels
spoiler delete

That's all I got on my car and im good with that. 3.55 would be nice but 18-19 MPG avg. is bad enough for me.
Sponsored