Sponsored

MPSS- backordered on 295-35-19

jalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Will need to replace my MPSC2 this summer and wanted to try the MPSS. I don't track my car, but really wanted to keep the factory sizing and get a tire that might wear longer and ride better compared to the MPSC2. Anyone hear updates on the MPSS? Will these be restocked eventually or is this the end of the run for these tires? Wish there were more options without having to change tire sizes.
Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
yup. I went with a 305-squared setup due to the BO. Works great!

Thor 142

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Have GY SC3's on mine. (Came like that used) 325 rear and 295 front on stock wheels. I love em. Of course I never had the PSC2 to compare them to ....

s2ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT350 - 6S1757, 2017 GT350 - H3303
yup. I went with a 305-squared setup due to the BO. Works great!
I did the same. So far I like the square setup better. The OE tires didn't tramline that much but the square setup seems to have completely eliminated it...

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Will need to replace my MPSC2 this summer and wanted to try the MPSS. I don't track my car, but really wanted to keep the factory sizing and get a tire that might wear longer and ride better compared to the MPSC2. Anyone hear updates on the MPSS? Will these be restocked eventually or is this the end of the run for these tires? Wish there were more options without having to change tire sizes.
I have the MPSS in factory sizes and put them on in late April. My 2019 had the tramlining Cup 2's which had phenomenal traction but a low tread wear figure and tramlined on the lousy Md. roads. I'm very pleased with the MPSS's and they perform well in dry and wet conditions. Be patient and wait for them to re-stock. They are worth it.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Anyone hear updates on the MPSS? Will these be restocked eventually or is this the end of the run for these tires?
They've already been replaced by the MP4S, so doubtful. Heck even their replacement has been (or will be shortly) replaced by a new MP5S.

Try those or the Continental Extreme Contacts as a near match replacement.
Sponsored