KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hello all,

So I managed to do more than I wanted on my car this summer. Honestly, the only thing left to do is drop a stage 2 whipple in there..

Mods:
JLT CAI,
Corsa Xtreme Headers Xtreme Sound
Corsa Xtreme Cat-back exhaust
Dyno tuned (480whp ~)

SVE R350 Rims - 19x10 / 19x11 // 285/305 staggered.

Eibach Pro Lowering Kit
OEM PP2 Lip
MMD Canards
Luxeauto headlight reflector delete
SVE Black out badges.

Let me know what you guys think!
AFF0B244-70C8-4884-8965-BB4D9A345DE1.jpeg
5F2CB84E-80D3-4E13-83A6-9EB3F7FB3C02.jpeg
C8830A4D-ACD9-4085-911D-9A52537C8DF8.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Here’s the before pic haha
BA58FDCC-0023-4A9E-B505-0DF30B634BEF.jpeg

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
How is the corsa headers with the corsa exhaust? Is it obnoxiously loud? I have the sport to xtreme on mine and love it. I am going to be adding a whipple to my car when ever they ship it and have gone back and forth on adding headers to my already significant build list. So far my pending mods are
Stage 2 whipple tuner kit oversized heat exchanger/170 thermostat
Id1050x injectors, lethal bap, nguage lund tune
Dss 2khp axles no bolt design
Mmd v series spoiler
Cervini gt500 hood.
Ronin oil drain plug
Will be pretty drastic change all going down at once lol

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
How is the corsa headers with the corsa exhaust? Is it obnoxiously loud? I have the sport to xtreme on mine and love it. I am going to be adding a whipple to my car when ever they ship it and have gone back and forth on adding headers to my already significant build list. So far my pending mods are
Stage 2 whipple tuner kit oversized heat exchanger/170 thermostat
Id1050x injectors, lethal bap, nguage lund tune
Dss 2khp axles no bolt design
Mmd v series spoiler
Cervini gt500 hood.
Ronin oil drain plug
Will be pretty drastic change all going down at once lol
Oh... it’s loud. lol. It’s so loud that i’m actually a little self conscious at times. Not to mention i’m only 24, so i don’t want to give out bad impressions in my neighborhood filled with strict people, but i love it.

I can’t wait to go stage 2 whipple. I’m waiting to see what kind of power the 3.8L whipple does, they recently announced it..

Also, I want to add the GT500 cervini hood as well, send me pictures once you’ve done it. I’ll be getting that when the whipple comes in. maybe next year if finances are right

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Yea hood will probably be first thing to go on, it shipped today and is getting painted locally. Everything else is getting installed by my brother so its all getting shipped to him. Forgot the oil pump gear/cs, mishimoto tank, and jlt 3.0 were also ordered. I kind of figured it was going to be crazy. Ill probably wait until the whipple blows out my cats and just order replacements then. Wonder if the valves in active exhaust can hold up wide open exhaust when closed

Sponsored

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yea hood will probably be first thing to go on, it shipped today and is getting painted locally. Everything else is getting installed by my brother so its all getting shipped to him. Forgot the oil pump gear/cs, mishimoto tank, and jlt 3.0 were also ordered. I kind of figured it was going to be crazy. Ill probably wait until the whipple blows out my cats and just order replacements then. Wonder if the valves in active exhaust can hold up wide open exhaust when closed
The only time the active exhaust is closed is on start up when it’s in normal mode. besides that, it’s straight to track mode lol.

Yeah send me pictures once that hood is installed, i’m still on the fence about it. Idk how it would look on a 19, and if it would look good or not. I’m sure it would and i’m just overthinking it. It’s a dramatic change

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
The only time the active exhaust is closed is on start up when it’s in normal mode. besides that, it’s straight to track mode lol.

Yeah send me pictures once that hood is installed, i’m still on the fence about it. Idk how it would look on a 19, and if it would look good or not. I’m sure it would and i’m just overthinking it. It’s a dramatic change
Mine is a 19 as well. Decided the part had a solid reputation but their paint did not, Decided to just get a shop i work with alot to take care of it

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Mine is a 19 as well. Decided the part had a solid reputation but their paint did not, Decided to just get a shop i work with alot to take care of it
they had a paint match guarantee apparently

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Looks nice, and I bet sounds raucous, but dang, that front license plate, I can't look away...

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Looks nice, and I bet sounds raucous, but dang, that front license plate, I can't look away...
Hahaha thanks buddy. You aren’t a fan of the plate placement ?

Sponsored

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hahaha thanks buddy. You aren’t a fan of the plate placement ?
I just don't like front plates at all, not your choice I know. I didn't put them on when I lived in Cali, and got ticketed on a few occasions. I'm sure you'll agree the car looks better with full frontal nudity.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I just don't like front plates at all, not your choice I know. I didn't put them on when I lived in Cali, and got ticketed on a few occasions. I'm sure you'll agree the car looks better with full frontal nudity.
Agreed

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I'd think it's obnoxiously loud. Like, ear-splittingly loud.

Other than that, it looks good. I'd just be looking into more suspension mods before SCing it.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'd think it's obnoxiously loud. Like, ear-splittingly loud.

Other than that, it looks good. I'd just be looking into more suspension mods before SCing it.
What type of suspension mods ? You talking about like the rods to hold the power?

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona