Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Ok was gonna launch at 3000 and wont redline thanks man
FYI the change you made isn't the car's actual redline, just the display. You can only change the actual redline via a tune. You will hit fuel cut off before you hit the 7400 "redline" on your digital display.
Sponsored

rubens_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben Rolon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP ESS G3 SUPERCHARGED
FYI the change you made isn't the car's actual redline, just the display. You can only change the actual redline via a tune. You will hit fuel cut off before you hit the 7400 "redline" on your digital display.
Thank you didnt want to break something

PeterV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Can someone help me out?
I modified my as-built data a couple months ago and its been happening ever since.
the 911 Assist not operational prompt comes on every time I press my car on. I believe it could be from me turning off the seatbelt chimes when driving?
But maybe someone else already knows the solution?
I unfortunately never backed up any data what can I do?

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
Can someone help me out?
I modified my as-built data a couple months ago and its been happening ever since.
the 911 Assist not operational prompt comes on every time I press my car on. I believe it could be from me turning off the seatbelt chimes when driving?
But maybe someone else already knows the solution?
I unfortunately never backed up any data what can I do?
Enabling Nav in motion in the Apim module disables 911 assist which may be causing your issue.

PeterV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Enabling Nav in motion in the Apim module disables 911 assist which may be causing your issue.
Mine is a V6 so it didn't come with the option for Navigation or if you meant navigating through menu while driving, it doesn't allow me until I am stopped too.

Sponsored

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
I am not a forscan expert but I will add that I also disabled the seatbelt chime on my car and have no issues with the 911 assist function.

WOZ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
@thewolf5.0
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I always thought it had to do with the phone you had paired to the car and a setting in the sync menu. I never looked into it though mines just always been off.

PeterV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I always thought it had to do with the phone you had paired to the car and a setting in the sync menu. I never looked into it though mines just always been off.
It could be,
mine doesn't even give me the option to turn off 911 assist, its greyed out by the time I get to the menu

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Quick back story:

I had a '17 Base V6 car. I successfully swapped in a Sync 3 setup and got drive modes working. Put '17 back to stock, picked up a '19 GT Base (300A 6 speed) this past weekend.
I installed the Sync 3 touch screen / APIM (no new media hub, cables or conversion harness needed - it plugs right up. Swap is ridiculously easy). Since I had already programmed my APIM in my previous car to match the base ACM - radio, Sync 3, all that worked perfectly with zero programming.

However - I struggled to get drive modes working. I had a spreadsheet with every documented change / setting that everyone had successfully used for a '15-18 Mustang (for drive modes).

First issue:

When trying to change the needed IPC (Instrument Panel Cluster) value - the setting that shows drive modes when the toggle switch on the premium bezel (FCIM) is engaged - I would get a "Service Procedure Interrupted" error in Forscan. It would write to 100% - then kick out of the module programming screen and give that error. The data would not write.

I was using the latest Forscan version as of a week or so ago. After some digging - I found several other 2019 Ford owners (no Mustangs specifically) having the same issue - they could NOT write to the IPC. Forscan released 2.3.25 Beta on 9/28. I upgraded to that version and was successfully able to make the needed changes and drive modes now work.

There's another difference in the '19 it seems as well.

To start with I used my complete As Built data ('19 GT 300A base) I then searched and found an identical car EXCEPT it had 301A (Sync 3, 9 speaker stereo and of course drive modes) also 6 speed and downloaded it's as built data and compared them.

Ignoring a few APIM difference (Sync 3 version base Sync) a few ACM differences - there were VERY few differences.

IPC

720-06-01 xxxx xxxx x0xx is base no drive modes
xxxx xxxx x8xx is 301A with drive modes

BCM

To have the hazard light toggle correctly work when swapping to Sync 3 with the premium bezel:

726-29-02 xxxx xxx1 xxxx 300A base stock value
xxxx xxx0 xxxx 301A toggle switch hazards

That's pretty much the same as '15-17 - but the difference is in the ABS settings

ABS

760-02-02 0200 2210 009F Stock 300A value
760-02-02 0200 3310 00AF Stock 301A value

760-02-01 2113 2111 00D0 Stock 300A value
760-02-01 2113 3111 00E0 Stock 301A value

It would not take the entire line change for one of these - Sorry - I can't remember which exactly. I will take a screen shot with Forscan tonight and post it.

On a 15-17 car the setting to change was:

760-02-02 xxxx xxxx xXxx

I can tell you that setting is IDENTICAL between a '19 GT with and without drive modes. So that has definitely changed.

Also - I was impatient enough to make other changes to ABS - not realizing (totally my fault) until I dug around that the ABS module actually contains the VIN of your car.

I wanted to put this out there so someone doesn't make the mistake I did.
ABS:

760-01-01 3146 4136 50A7 This line was identical on both 300A and 301A '19 GT.

3146 = 1F
4136 = A6
50 = P
A7 = checksum

760-01-02 3843 46xx 4Bxx

3843 = 8C
46 = F
xx = Check digit (can differ from car to car 0-9 or X)
4B = K
xx = checksum

760-01-03 35xx xxxx xxxx

35 = 5
xx xxxx xx = the unique sequential unit / production number of your VIN

No go back to the top and start breaking the VIN down: (ignoring checksum digits)

1FA = Ford USA, Passenger car
6 = Seat belts, front / side air bags
P8C = Fastback GT
F = 5.0 460HP V8 GT
xx = Check digit (0-9 or X)
K = 2019 model year
5 = Flat Rock Michigan plant

The remainder is unique to your VIN

Hope this helps someone looking to change a '19. And like I said I'll post a screen shot of the current ABS settings to have functional drive modes on a base '19 GT 300A with a Sync 3 swap.

WOZ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
@thewolf5.0
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
It could be,
mine doesn't even give me the option to turn off 911 assist, its greyed out by the time I get to the menu
Just went and checked out of curiosity. With and without phone it allows me to turn 911 assist on and off. Without phone just says it will not be enabled till phone is paired. It may be a forscan issue ? Ive changed a few things using that program but I'm no expert and do not remember ever coming across a setting for 911 assist. Hopefully someone here may be able to help.

Sponsored

Rod Schneider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
I've tried to turn off the seatbelt chime in my 2016 Ecoboost using the latching and unlatching method in the owner's manual, but have never been able to successfully turn the chime off......... I recently got Forscan and I've been able to change a few things, but I still can't turn off that darned chime! I've gone into the IPC, memory location 720-01-01 and changed the number 6 to number 0 successfully, but it still chimes! Even looking at the configuration code on Forscan it shows a 0 and shows passenger and driver belt chime as disabled. Anyone else have this issue?????

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I've tried to turn off the seatbelt chime in my 2016 Ecoboost using the latching and unlatching method in the owner's manual, but have never been able to successfully turn the chime off......... I recently got Forscan and I've been able to change a few things, but I still can't turn off that darned chime! I've gone into the IPC, memory location 720-01-01 and changed the number 6 to number 0 successfully, but it still chimes! Even looking at the configuration code on Forscan it shows a 0 and shows passenger and driver belt chime as disabled. Anyone else have this issue?????
I did in successfully in my wife's '17 EB, my '19 GT and my '12 F150.
Make sure you close the doors. Engage the emergency brake. Then turn on accessory power. Wait for the seat belt icon on the dash to disappear. (Keep in mind it takes like a minute or so for the icon to go away). Then simply buckle, unbuckle the belt three times. After the 3rd time wait until the seat belt icon on the dash comes back on and it will blink. Then buckle / unbuckle once more and it's disabled.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
It only turns off the persistent beltminder. It will still chime upon startup if your belt isn't buckled.

Rod Schneider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
It only turns off the persistent beltminder. It will still chime upon startup if your belt isn't buckled.
Hmmm.......did not know that! Thanks!!

Alan19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Quick back story:

I had a '17 Base V6 car. I successfully swapped in a Sync 3 setup and got drive modes working. Put '17 back to stock, picked up a '19 GT Base (300A 6 speed) this past weekend.
I installed the Sync 3 touch screen / APIM (no new media hub, cables or conversion harness needed - it plugs right up. Swap is ridiculously easy). Since I had already programmed my APIM in my previous car to match the base ACM - radio, Sync 3, all that worked perfectly with zero programming.

However - I struggled to get drive modes working. I had a spreadsheet with every documented change / setting that everyone had successfully used for a '15-18 Mustang (for drive modes).

First issue:

When trying to change the needed IPC (Instrument Panel Cluster) value - the setting that shows drive modes when the toggle switch on the premium bezel (FCIM) is engaged - I would get a "Service Procedure Interrupted" error in Forscan. It would write to 100% - then kick out of the module programming screen and give that error. The data would not write.

I was using the latest Forscan version as of a week or so ago. After some digging - I found several other 2019 Ford owners (no Mustangs specifically) having the same issue - they could NOT write to the IPC. Forscan released 2.3.25 Beta on 9/28. I upgraded to that version and was successfully able to make the needed changes and drive modes now work.

There's another difference in the '19 it seems as well.

To start with I used my complete As Built data ('19 GT 300A base) I then searched and found an identical car EXCEPT it had 301A (Sync 3, 9 speaker stereo and of course drive modes) also 6 speed and downloaded it's as built data and compared them.

Ignoring a few APIM difference (Sync 3 version base Sync) a few ACM differences - there were VERY few differences.

IPC

720-06-01 xxxx xxxx x0xx is base no drive modes
xxxx xxxx x8xx is 301A with drive modes

BCM

To have the hazard light toggle correctly work when swapping to Sync 3 with the premium bezel:

726-29-02 xxxx xxx1 xxxx 300A base stock value
xxxx xxx0 xxxx 301A toggle switch hazards

That's pretty much the same as '15-17 - but the difference is in the ABS settings

ABS

760-02-02 0200 2210 009F Stock 300A value
760-02-02 0200 3310 00AF Stock 301A value

760-02-01 2113 2111 00D0 Stock 300A value
760-02-01 2113 3111 00E0 Stock 301A value

It would not take the entire line change for one of these - Sorry - I can't remember which exactly. I will take a screen shot with Forscan tonight and post it.

On a 15-17 car the setting to change was:

760-02-02 xxxx xxxx xXxx

I can tell you that setting is IDENTICAL between a '19 GT with and without drive modes. So that has definitely changed.

Also - I was impatient enough to make other changes to ABS - not realizing (totally my fault) until I dug around that the ABS module actually contains the VIN of your car.

I wanted to put this out there so someone doesn't make the mistake I did.
ABS:

760-01-01 3146 4136 50A7 This line was identical on both 300A and 301A '19 GT.

3146 = 1F
4136 = A6
50 = P
A7 = checksum

760-01-02 3843 46xx 4Bxx

3843 = 8C
46 = F
xx = Check digit (can differ from car to car 0-9 or X)
4B = K
xx = checksum

760-01-03 35xx xxxx xxxx

35 = 5
xx xxxx xx = the unique sequential unit / production number of your VIN

No go back to the top and start breaking the VIN down: (ignoring checksum digits)

1FA = Ford USA, Passenger car
6 = Seat belts, front / side air bags
P8C = Fastback GT
F = 5.0 460HP V8 GT
xx = Check digit (0-9 or X)
K = 2019 model year
5 = Flat Rock Michigan plant

The remainder is unique to your VIN

Hope this helps someone looking to change a '19. And like I said I'll post a screen shot of the current ABS settings to have functional drive modes on a base '19 GT 300A with a Sync 3 swap.

Would this help with a Automatic model as well?
Sponsored