Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Will work fine for maintaining a battery. But if it matters, 1.5 is a very low amperage to recharge a dead battery so make sure you have enough food to tide you over.
I'm only gonna use it when doing FORscan - I assume it's good enough for that?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok got the tool, the software, the license, the ab file, etc. How do I back up my data? Want to do that before I start making changes.

Sponsored

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Ok got the tool, the software, the license, the ab file, etc. How do I back up my data? Want to do that before I start making changes.
When you hook up Forscan to your car the first thing it asks is if you want to backup your current setup, if I remember correctly.

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
When you hook up Forscan to your car the first thing it asks is if you want to backup your current setup, if I remember correctly.
You should always backup your configuration before modifying anything. There is a button "Save All" which does the trick. Nevertheless you could download the original configuration from Ford directly:
[URL]https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt[/url]

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry if this is in this thread somewhere, but 141 pages…Is there a list or spreadsheet somewhere that lists all the possible changes that can be made?

Also, anyone know how to disable the "Adaptive Cruise Control Not Active" message? I have adaptive cruise disabled in the settings (I hate it), but I still get that damned message and chimes every time I turn on cruise control.

Last edited:

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
Sorry if this is in this thread somewhere, but 141 pages…Is there a list or spreadsheet somewhere that lists all the possible changes that can be made?

Also, anyone know how to disable the "Adaptive Cruise Control Not Active" message? I have adaptive cruise disabled in the settings (I hate it), but I still get that damned message and chimes every time I turn on cruise control.
Yes, you can deactivate ACC completely.

BCM
726-13-01 xxxC xxxx xxxx Cruise Control: C=adaptive CC, 8=normal CC

Additionally you can remove the ACC options in the IPC:

IPC
720-01-01 xFxx-xxxx-xxxx Cruise Control Options: F=adaptive, C=normal

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
Wow, I need to check that out. In my case, I can’t even choose regular CC because my ACC module is either broken or misaligned to the point that it is always in a failed state. With those changes, would regular CC be available or would it just disable the warning message about ACC not being available? Honestly the latter is still a big upgrade at this point!

Sponsored

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
Wow, I need to check that out. In my case, I can’t even choose regular CC because my ACC module is either broken or misaligned to the point that it is always in a failed state. With those changes, would regular CC be available or would it just disable the warning message about ACC not being available? Honestly the latter is still a big upgrade at this point!
With these changes you still have regular CC.

Mustang_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Triple Black
BCM
726-46-02 xxxx xxx* xxxx Park Aid Feature Present Cfg: 0=not present, 1=present

APIM
7D0-04-02 xxx* xx Parking Assistance: 0=no PDC/PSM/SAPP, 1=rear PDC, 2=rear/front PDC, 3=rear/front PDC/SAPP (NA HMI), 4=rear/SAPP (EU HMI), 5=rear/front PDC/SAPP (EU HMI), 6=rear/SAPP (EU HMI), 7=rear/front PDC with APA, 8=APA Lite, 9=APA Lite Plus (SAPP/POA-10 channel)
--> 1 (not tested)

IPC
720-02-02 *xxx xxxx --> 5

PAM
736-01-01 4450 000B
736-02-01 0400 0400
736-03-01 0600 4200
736-04-01 0000 0000
736-05-01 0000 0000

I think this is all.

Regards
Falk
Thank You!

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, you can deactivate ACC completely.

BCM
726-13-01 xxxC xxxx xxxx Cruise Control: C=adaptive CC, 8=normal CC
So I did this part, and now cruise control doesn't work at all, and both options are greyed out in the dash options. Gonna switch it back and try the IPC change. Where did you get this info?

ETA - just reset it back and the options work again. Then I did the 2nd change you listed (IPC) and that got rid of the cruise control options in the dash settings altogether. When I hit cruise on the steering wheel, the IP cruise icon comes on so I assume it works but will test tomorrow. If it works, I would say for those looking to disable ACC, just do the IPC change and not the BCM .

Last edited:

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
So I did this part, and now cruise control doesn't work at all, and both options are greyed out in the dash options. Gonna switch it back and try the IPC change. Where did you get this info?

ETA - just reset it back and the options work again. Then I did the 2nd change you listed (IPC) and that got rid of the cruise control options in the dash settings altogether. When I hit cruise on the steering wheel, the IP cruise icon comes on so I assume it works but will test tomorrow. If it works, I would say for those looking to disable ACC, just do the IPC change and not the BCM .
Actually this is correct. If you disable the Adaptive Cruise in the BCM, there is nothing the IPC can do and it will show these options greyed out. The second setting was to remove these greyed out options from the IPC.

Did you actually check if the cruise control was working by doing a test drive?
Sponsored