Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
Iv'e looked through the thread again. Anyone tried the fuel prime on door code from the F150 sheets?

726-41-01 xxxx x*xx xxxx Fuel Prime on Door Ajar Cfg: 0=no prime, 1=prime

Also interested in a soft touch button for the rear camera:

D0-02-02 xxxx x*xx xxxx Camera Toggle Button (CTB) & Trailer Reverse Guidance (TRG) & CHMSL Camera & Aux Camera
0=CTB hard & TRG disabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled
8=CTB soft & TRG disabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled
1=CTB hard & TRG disabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera enabled 9=CTB soft & TRG disabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera enabled
2=CTB hard & TRG disabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera disabled A=CTB soft & TRG disabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera disabled
3=CTB hard & TRG disabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera enabled B=CTB soft & TRG disabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera enabled
4=CTB hard & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled C=CTB soft & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled
5=CTB hard & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera enabled D=CTB soft & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera enabled
6=CTB hard & TRG enabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera disabled E=CTB soft & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled
7=CTB hard & TRG enabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera enabled F=CTB soft & TRG enabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera enabled

So the first one primes the fuel pump when opening the door? I don't see how that would be useful.

The camera soft button would be nice if you could activate it without being in reverse. Might have to try this one out on my mustang. I am guessing we would change the asterisk to 8 because our cars don't have anything but the backup cam and hopefully the soft button would show up on the sync screen?
Sponsored

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
So the first one primes the fuel pump when opening the door? I don't see how that would be useful.

The camera soft button would be nice if you could activate it without being in reverse. Might have to try this one out on my mustang. I am guessing we would change the asterisk to 8 because our cars don't have anything but the backup cam and hopefully the soft button would show up on the sync screen?

Fuel prime for door ajar?
Fuel prime on door open might help with some E85 guys. I am about to switch to E85 so was thinking of the cold mornings/nights. I notice that when I depress the clutch pedal the fuel pump primes. Soft camera button is really what I am interested in.

For the camera it looks like:
7D0-02-02 xxxx x*xx xxxx with the * being an 8.

These are off the F150 sheets so I am not sure what will actually work for the Mustangs.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uDSQ1Z5a2Wt8-kjrSiVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/htmlview#

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
Fuel prime on door open might help with some E85 guys. I am about to switch to E85 so was thinking of the cold mornings/nights. I notice that when I depress the clutch pedal the fuel pump primes. Soft camera button is really what I am interested in.
I was having an issue with fuel prime when I went to a return fuel system. My new pressure regulator does not hold pressure on the fuel rails any more during cranking. I have changed a setting in my tune to run the pump any time the key is in the accessory mode. I think the clutch pedal only primes for 3 seconds and that was not long enough to fully prime my fuel rails and caused long cranking times.

If it has factory fuel rails they hold pressure after the pumps are cutoff so the E85 starting is a tuning (timing/fuel quantity) issue not a fuel pressure issue.

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
Question: Is there a setting for changing the power to the mirror? I would like to have the power remain on for 5 or more minutes after turning the vehicle off. This would keep my dash cam running via mirror tap.

I read but found nothing on this.

Sponsored

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Question: Is there a setting for changing the power to the mirror? I would like to have the power remain on for 5 or more minutes after turning the vehicle off. This would keep my dash cam running via mirror tap.

I read but found nothing on this.
Doubt it, but there is a setting for the power point.

So if you were willing to run a wire all the way down the A pillar inside the dash and splice into your 12v power point (aka cig lighter) you could pick whatever timeout you wanted.

yessirrom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT Convertible
Doubt it, but there is a setting for the power point.

So if you were willing to run a wire all the way down the A pillar inside the dash and splice into your 12v power point (aka cig lighter) you could pick whatever timeout you wanted.
I was looking for a shortcut. I really like the simple clean install of the mirror tap.

I purchased this :
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F0GVBWY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Works very well. I disabled the double horn when exiting, enabled nav functions when in motion, modified fogs, and made quick blinker setting to 4 blinks. Going to add secure idle and change theme soon.

I love this forum!

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Does anyone know where the spreadsheet is that had the hex calculator for tire size? I changed tire sizes again and want to correct my speedo and can't find it now. I don't remember what address in the IPC I need to change either. I searched around but couldn't find anything.

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Exactly what I needed thanks so much!

Sponsored

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Spart, I'm going back to my stock tire size now from what my summers were (yeah I changed them months ago but am finally re calibrating the speedo). It shouldn't have that DTC set. It is good to know for the future I can get rid of it though. Car's in the dealer today for a new battery. Lasted about 2 years haha.

RYAN97812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
I'm in the middle of my auto swap and I keep coming up with a P163E for Transmission control module programming error. All modules on car have been done with an IDS to a vin number that matched all option on my car albeit an auto not a manual. Everything works as factory but can't figure out this code. Figured id give a shot here as you guys all seem like pretty knowledgeable guys.

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Has anyone inface got the climate controlled seats on the screen as soft buttons? I tried but nothing showed up on the screen once completed, although I didn’t start it but I doubt that a issue

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Has anyone inface got the climate controlled seats on the screen as soft buttons? I tried but nothing showed up on the screen once completed, although I didn’t start it but I doubt that a issue
Sponsored