Millennial Theft Proofing my Mustang

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
It looks pretty nice and clean. If I had an auto I would do it too. And yeah auto vs manual is getting pretty old. Do what you want with your car and buy what you want. 😼
Sponsored

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
It looks pretty nice and clean. If I had an auto I would do it too. And yeah auto vs manual is getting pretty old. Do what you want with your car and buy what you want. 😼
You're the real MVP here Emcel 👊

Again, props to the OP. PM your setup so I can copy it.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
lolol this threads good for a laugh 🤣🤣

6spd ftw!

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I'm not, nice try though. Obviously the majority of people aren't interested in manuals in normal conmuter vehicles. But these aren't normal vehicles. They're for the purposes of fun. That's why they haven't dropped the manual yet, plenty of people are buying them.

https://www.motortrend.com/features...smission/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
Sorry, I sell my car privately every year. The market does NOT desire manual cars. The few people that do want manuals also want the car for next to nothing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Born on the cusp of millenial and gen-Z, yet here I am rowing my gears...

Try again, friend. 🤣

But for real this horse is dead and beaten to a bloody pulp, can we please stuff it.

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Lmao every year? Seems kinda wasteful, but if you say so.
Wasteful? How is owning/driving as many awesome cars as you can before dying wasteful? I gladly consider any depreciation worth it. In the past 5yrs I have been fortunate enough to drive a WRX STI, then a Jeep JKU, then a Scat Pack Challenger, the a Mini Cooper JCW Clubman, and now the Mustang GT. Next I am thinking one of the last Camaro 2ss or ZLI's.

PS: I have absolutely no loyalty. I am a total car whore.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
I have effectively made my car theft proof as far as millennials are concerned. By changing the shift knob and bezel I have now made my auto a "faux-stick." Now at first glance my car will appear to be a stick shift and therefore undriveable by anyone under 35.

fakestick.jpg

shifter.jpg
Jokes on you, they know it has 450hp and you can just about let out the clutch at idle and not stall it. And can learn fast, So what if the 1st few times it bucks so hard it kills a motor mount. It isn't their car.
Also, These millennials are 30+ years old, and first cars were manual transmission import crap boxes.
Those looking for a joy ride are gen z and they can learn the basics watching a youtube video ten feet from your pride and joy.
Millennials taking cars for joy rides was 2010 ish.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Wasteful? How is owning/driving as many awesome cars as you can before dying wasteful? I gladly consider any depreciation worth it. In the past 5yrs I have been fortunate enough to drive a WRX STI, then a Jeep JKU, then a Scat Pack Challenger, the a Mini Cooper JCW Clubman, and now the Mustang GT. Next I am thinking one of the last Camaro 2ss or ZLI's.

man i was all for this until i saw camaro at the end, barffffff
how about a 69 SS 396 instead? now that was a Camaro.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
I have effectively made my car theft proof as far as millennials are concerned. By changing the shift knob and bezel I have now made my auto a "faux-stick." Now at first glance my car will appear to be a stick shift and therefore undriveable by anyone under 35.

fakestick.jpg

shifter.jpg
But what will you do when you come back from a long weekend and forgot you installed this yourself?

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
What millennial would steal a Mustang anyway? Everybody knows the millennials go for Camry's and Civics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To the OP, well done.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT

You made it sound like you got a new Mustang every year, lol. Hot swapping like that is probably pretty fun, although I feel like a year isn't enough time to really get to know and enjoy a car. That's just me though.
Sponsored