OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Okay, so here's the question, the UK won't get anymore S550 Mustangs, but do we think the S650 will be offered in the UK with a manual? Or is this truly the end of manual Mustangs in the UK? Thoughts?
It’s possible they might do a manual for the S650 and rework the noise issue, but it might not be not worth the effort as it seems technology is moving the way of the cars in control of everything, also I see they are not recommending new drivers on taking a manual test for your driving license, tells me the manual is dead and just not buried yet 😢
Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
It’s possible they might do a manual for the S650 and rework the noise issue, but it might not be not worth the effort as it seems technology is moving the way of the cars in control of everything, also I see they are not recommending new drivers on taking a manual test for your driving license, tells me the manual is dead and just not buried yet 😢
Really, the UK is recommending new drivers not take the manual test???

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I see you can no longer order a new Mustang with manual gearbox in the U.K. 😢
Is there any update on ordering new Mustangs (GT or Mach 1) with manual transmissions in the UK? Cheers

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Why is to complicate for you to drive?
LOL. No, because I own one and I want it to hold its value. If you already own a manual Mustang, then the best thing would be for them to permanently discontinue UK manuals. Will they ever make a UK manual again?

Sponsored

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Is there any update on ordering new Mustangs (GT or Mach 1) with manual transmissions in the UK? Cheers
Mate the s550 Mustang has what 12 months left of UK availability at most. Manuals won't command anymore short to medium term than autos.

And I own a manual.

If it's a tremec mach1 maybe just maybe it will hold firmer than its auto counterpart.

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
LOL. No, because I own one and I want it to hold its value. If you already own a manual Mustang, then the best thing would be for them to permanently discontinue UK manuals. Will they ever make a UK manual again?
Yes they could, but would need to sort out the exhaust. No point until the S650 comes along.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Bummer, no fun for a car guy ...
Well as mentioned above I'm sure they could resolve it for the S650 but not worth it for the current model. Other makers such as Lotus with the Emira are producing a manual car with a pretty sporty sounding exhaust.