Sponsored

Made It Home!

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Well guys, I got it off. Didn’t damage the car at all. As you can see in the picture I put masking tape on either side of a razor blade and that was enough distance to keep it off the paint but the pop the logo off.

I tested with a "run razor", but wasn't comfortable with that. I tried any number of things, but this worked and not a mark on the car.

D59D21D5-99AA-414E-A59B-13F078DD3F66.jpeg
Congratulations, good work!

I‘ve taken a bunch off with a razor blade including just a regular decal/sticker, and never had the first problem or inflicted even a minor scratch. You have to hold the blade at the correct angle but really it’s pretty intuitive once you get started.
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
the 2022 GT I ordered in March arrived at the dealership today. My wife and I went over and brought it home. Anxious to pour through all the little details. I love the dealer, but do want to pull their sticker off...and it won't budge....

Anyhow...here she is.

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG
It always looks so tacky to have a dealer sticker or one of those hard/plastic decals or a delaership-branded license plate frame. Dealers that do these to cars should be slapped.
Why advertise for them for free?

I understand on econo-boxes, but on the Mustang none of that stuff belongs. Get you a nice new plate frame. :)

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
A heat gun works well. Blow dryer usually isn't hot enough.
HUH? I didn't say anything about a blow dryer. WD-40 is well known for removing adhesives.
Sponsored